BY G.M. COLLIN

Acne-Prone, Oily Skin For localized imperfections and comedons. Purifies effectively oil skin with problems. Calms, soothes and improves oily skin conditions. . see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep this around for when my skin issues flare up, which usually happens once a month or so. It does work for combatting those issues when they show up, but I don't have enough acne to justify buying it continuously. If you do, consider investing.
Quinn L.
Quinn L.
East Berlin, PA
I'm in different about this product. You have to apply a lot to the area you want. And this stuff can get expensive, I'm not sure unfit really works like it is supposed too. Thanks!
Saidy A.
Saidy A.
West Monroe, LA
Well it help me a little bit, but not so much like i would like to, I have used it a couple times already and i wouldn't say it is bad because it helps and it has a really good price, but anyways i expected more from this product, I'm not saying it won't work better for some other people well all of us have a different skin type.
Devon M.
Devon M.
I will admit that this product does help A LOT with flare ups. - I always try to keep some in my house.