BY GLYTONE

Oil-free lotion 7.5% microfine transparent zinc oxide. This non-whitening formula protects skin from premature aging from the sun and is ideal for all skin types. Contains: 7.5% octinoxate, 7.5% microfine transparent zinc oxide and 2% octisalate. •Oil-f see more...

Jackie M.
schuylkill haven
I only used this a few times because I got it as a trial when I ordered on Dermstore. I like that it's fragrance free and stuff perfect for sensitive skin. Went on nicely,not super white. Very light. Would definitely purchase
Nicole D.
I love Glytone products. although I didn't try this one out yet, I can tell it'll be legit. SPF 40 is good and this is also a lightweight cream that stays oil free throughout the day. they say best coverage for under makeup. always use sunscreen to keep your skin healthy. loyal brand I trust.

Amazon