BeautyFaceFacial SkincareGlytone
Step-Up Rejuvenate Facial Cream Step 1 50ml/17oz

Glytone Step-Up Rejuvenate Facial Cream Step 1 50ml/1.7oz

by Glytone

Glytone Step-Up Rejuvenate Facial Cream - Step 1 - 2 oz. Glytone Step-Up Rejuvenate Facial Cream is an at-home customized step-up cream that uses increasing levels of free glycolic acid to prepare and maintain in-office peels and for an optimal anti-aging skincare regimen. Utilizes unique qualities of time-released glycolic acid and sun-protecting agents to rejuvenate and protect Prepares and maintains in-office peels Fragrance-free Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: Glytone Step-Up Rejuvenate Facial Cream comes in a 2-oz. jar. For Best Effect: Apply Glytone Step-Up Rejuvenate Facial Cream daily to cleansed face and neck or as directed by a physician.

How well does this product work for a middle aged woman?
Start your review of Glytone Step-Up Rejuvenate Facial Cream Step 1 50ml/1.7oz!
Morgan S.
Ridgeley, WV
A little bit goes a long way! I use this once or twice a week at night time, and you need maybe a dime size amount. I also like this as a primer if I am going to be wearing a lot of makeup. Makes for a smooth foundation. Almost like a protective layer in a sense. Love it.
Liz P.
Glytone Step-Up Rejuvenate Facial Cream Step 1 50ml/1.7oz uploaded by Liz P.
The cream is moisturizing and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. It does make my skin soft and is a bit pricey. I wish that I would've seen more improvement with the cost of it. I would most likely not purchase again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...