Glytone Peel Gel

by Glytone

Glytone essentials mini peel gel is an at-home peel formulated with free glycolic acid that offers effective skin exfoliation and retexturization for a smoother, younger-looking complexion. It is a perfect bi-weekly booster that can be incorporated as part of any skincare regimen. Utilizes unique qualities of free glycolic acid to retexturize and exfoliate. Delivers enhanced exfoliation at home between in-office chemical peels. Perfect for a bi-weekly booster.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glytone Peel Gel!
I like this product, definitely don’t use it more than once a week if you have Rosacea or sensitive skin. Once or twice a week does the trick. Makes skin look supple and glassy, also red though due to the acid. Wear sunscreen for sure after this. I would recommend.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Fort Worth, TX
This mini peel was the first Glycolic acid peel I ever tried! My skin had never felt so soft! If u have sensitive skin this might sting or irritate ur skin. It did tingle pretty intensely. I went on to use it twice a week until the bottle was empty! Since then I have used about 5 different peels and this one remains my favorite! I will buy it again!
Fine Lines
East Lansing
great at home mini peel to do, face is left feeling smooth. be careful around the eyes it’s given me a chemical burn before
This product is amazing. It leaves your skin soft and it helps brighten it. Helps with those fine lines.
Kuwait, Kuwait
Great results. I gave it 4 stars because it can be slightly stingy, and redness may occur to sensitive skin. I’m a repeat user and I bought 4. Overall it was an effective product. I ordered it online. However, I only wish they would explain more about the effect of peeling on different types of skin.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness