Glytone Peel Gel

by Glytone

Glytone essentials mini peel gel is an at-home peel formulated with free glycolic acid that offers effective skin exfoliation and retexturization for a smoother, younger-looking complexion. It is a perfect bi-weekly booster that can be incorporated as part of any skincare regimen. Utilizes unique qualities of free glycolic acid to retexturize and exfoliate. Delivers enhanced exfoliation at home between in-office chemical peels. Perfect for a bi-weekly booster.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glytone Peel Gel!
Chasity H.
Glytone Peel Gel uploaded by Chasity H.
I absolutely LOVE this peel!!! I received this one in one of my BeautyFix subscription box a few months ago. I use it typically 2 times per week. It really helps my skin breathe again. I use my The Ordinary 5% Retinoid after and I feel like the peel really helps it soak in better than if I don’t use it. A little goes a long way and I’m definitely buying the full size when I run out of this one! Highly recommend
Amanda B.
Culpeper, VA
Glytone Peel Gel uploaded by Amanda B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Im in love with this! It is changing the way my skin is. I have had an acne problem all my life, so I have scarring and dark spots. I’ve been using it a couple weeks now and I can tell a huge difference in the overall appearance of my skin. My dark spots and scars have faded!Glytone Peel Gel
Carli W.
Fort Worth , TX
This mini peel was the first Glycolic acid peel I ever tried! My skin had never felt so soft! If u have sensitive skin this might sting or irritate ur skin. It did tingle pretty intensely. I went on to use it twice a week until the bottle was empty! Since then I have used about 5 different peels and this one remains my favorite! I will buy it again!
Puja G.
I love this home peel gel. It dies the truck when you can’t get a facial peel at the dermatologist. It really cleans the skin. I don’t leave on trips without it. I use it once a week. The results are noticeable right away!
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
This is a great at home peel. It contains glycolic acid which helps to exfoliate dead skin cells and clean out pores. You can feel it working by the tingling of the skin. You only leave it on for 10 minutes and the results are clear, smooth, glowing skin.
Melissa H.
Elwood, IL
I received this in a Dermstore Sub Box. Initially, I was a little apprehensive about using it. After staring at it several times in the drawer, I finally pulled it out. All I could imagine was my face peeling off. After I applied, oh how it burned. I always try to convince myself that means it is working. After waiting the allotted time, I removed it. I do think my face was much softer. I would recommend this.
Jacqulyn P.
This product is amazing. It leaves your skin soft and it helps brighten it. Helps with those fine lines.
casey_dot_com B.
I like this product, definitely don’t use it more than once a week if you have Rosacea or sensitive skin. Once or twice a week does the trick. Makes skin look supple and glassy, also red though due to the acid. Wear sunscreen for sure after this. I would recommend.
Alex C.
East Lansing
great at home mini peel to do, face is left feeling smooth. be careful around the eyes it’s given me a chemical burn before
Dua'a J.
Kuwait, Kuwait
Great results. I gave it 4 stars because it can be slightly stingy, and redness may occur to sensitive skin. I’m a repeat user and I bought 4. Overall it was an effective product. I ordered it online. However, I only wish they would explain more about the effect of peeling on different types of skin.

Looking for your answer?