Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash

by Glytone

To retexturize. Glycolic acid cleanser helps exfoliate dry, rough skin in the shower. 8.8% glycolic acid.

Does this product leave your skin very dry?
Hey! What type of skintone is this good for? i have combination skin- in the winter it gets super dry- but still have a tiny bit of acne! If you have used this product, give me a shout out!
Start your review of Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash!
Allyson T.
Waterville, NY
I love this body wash! I actually use it on my face for my acne and rough skin! its been amazing in keeping my oil at bay and breakouts to a bare minimum. the priceis super good too and a whole bottle lasts me 3 months! i also use a moisturizer after to keep my skin hydrated an my skin has never looked or felt better! Honestly, this wash is amazing, i prefer to use it in the summer too as it helps my skin get rid of excessive oil and shine in the hot weather! i love this stuff!
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I received this in a Beauty Fix box. I was intrigued to try it, as it noted that it was “free acid value” so I wanted to see what that would mean for my skin. As far as the scent… it is extremely powdery. It truly smells like my grandma’s house - and it’s not in a subtle way either. In the title it says “exfoliating” but I didn’t notice anything particularly exfoliating about this body wash. There weren’t any exfoliating particles, and the formula didn’t have much lather. All in all, I probably wouldn’t purchase this again. That said, I don’t have any specific skin concerns to work with so this might be great for those who do - and it did seem very gentle.
Andrea G.
Collinsville , MS
This has saved my skin from the rough, bumpy skin that comes from keratosis pilaris. After a few quick washes the bumps on the backs of my arms are totally gone! I also let this double as a face wash; even my facialist commented on how great my skin looked and when I told her I was using glytone, she commented that the glycolic acid in it was doing a great job at exfoliating my face and helping with anti-aging. I've used nothing but Glutone on my arms and face for the past few years now...
Tara G.
I got this in a BeautyFix box, thankfully because I really wanted to try it! Let me just say it is a great product! It doesn't smell good to be honest, but it works so well that I don't care at all. I don't have any skin concerns, but I have noticed a significant difference in how smooth my body is. If you have little bumps or anything, this will take it right away. I can't wait to purchase the full size!
Whitney C.
I purchased this to help with the keratosis polaris my skin accumulated on my arms, back and legs after I had my daughter. I got the kit that came with the lotion. I didn't seem to have any relief from the breakouts like I had hoped.