BY GLYTONE

With powerful antioxidant protection, Glytone Antioxidant Anti Aging Eye Cream contains Caffeine Extract, Licorice Extract and Red Tea Flavonoids along with Glycolic Acid to target visible signs of aging around the eye area. Designed to reduce puffiness and fine lines and wrinkles like crows feet, Glyton Antioxidant Anti Aging Eye Cream will target the key problems associated with this delicate area that can easily show signs of stress. Regular use as part of your daily skin care regimen will leave your eyes looking brighter and the skin tighter and firmer around the eyes for a healthier and more youthful look. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...*
Carolyn D.
This is a holy grail item! After having a baby and never being able to get enough sleep, my under eye area was always dark and puffy. No matter what product I used (cold jade roller, concealer, eye creams galore, ice, massage, etc) I could never get rid of the puffiness under my eyes. The first time I used this product I couldn't believe the difference! My under eye bags were dramatically decreased and I actually looked well rested! I recommend this product to everyone I meet and those who have tried it love it as much as I do.
yulissa R.
My mom use this glytone antioxidant improve anti aging skin and seems like it works her eyes look like they are lifted up
Kristina J.
Detroit
I use this every morning, and as a prep before putting makeup on for a night out. Under eye health is super important!!
Tristicia K.
I use this along with the glytone anti-aging serum. it lifts eyes and don't need much as it goes a long ways.