Glytone Acne Treatment Back Spray uploaded by Lindsey B.

BY GLYTONE

A daily treatment for back acne with a unique upside down pump for ease of application. see more...

Jaklyn K.
I know it says it’s a spray for the back, but I like to dip QTIPS in the bottle and use it for spot treatment. It’s lasted me forever since I don’t have back breakouts. I find it really effective.
Bee P.
Richmond, TX
I planned on returning this product after the first few uses. It was like spraying alcohol on myself. I hated the strong alcoholish smell and I assumed right off the bat that it was not going to work since it took time to see the results. However, I ended up keeping it and used it consistently. It turned out to be an amazing product.

I've suffered from bacne for 15 years, since I've started using this my back acne is completely gone. I didn't see results right away, it did take time. I have tried several other products for my back acne with minimal results. This product is definitely a keeper. It latest me a very long time, I used it for a good year (10.4 fl oz). I no longer suffer from bacne. This product did wonders for me, I highly recommend it.

Please note, I'm normally not bothered with the smell of products but this one has a very prominent alcohol smell.
Lily M.
carmichael, CA
I purchased this product from my office that I work at for my brother who suffers from chest and back acne. Within the first week of him using this product I saw a huge differences in his chest and back. I would recommend following up with a unscented moisturizer in the morning so this doesn't dry out your skin too bad. He would normal spray this stuff on his back at nights after he showers so it can penetrate into his skin in the night. I would recommend if your trying to clear up your chest and back!
Beatriz S.
Santiago, RM
This is the only treatment I have ever found that keeps my back clear. I work out a lot and that causes break-outs. Since I have been using this I have only had one or two trouble spots. The only problem is the fumes...make sure you hold your breath when you spray it.
Sarah M.
This really should be roll-on and not a spray. I have to hold my breath while spraying and then leave the room before breathing again, or I end up on a coughing fit. It is as if there is aerosol alcohol in this, or something that noxious. I didn't see results for mild acne from sweating while working out, either.
Lindsey B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love how easy this is to use on harder to reach areas that I can't reach with cream treatments. So far it has worked well and I'll definitely keep using it.
Carolina G.
Aventura, FL
I've recently started getting acne on my back. I never did before. Not even during my teen years. I considered myself super lucky. Now I'm very self-conscious about it😭 How effective has this been? If not your favorite, which other product would you recommend?
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
Does this work well? I don't have acne that much but do have a lot of scarring on my back and shoulders
Vanessa A.
El Paso, TX
Does this help with scaring as well?
Julia S.
I'm thinking about trying this product. I have seen others similar. Does anyone have a general time frame for when they started seeing results? I know this may be different for everyone so I just wanted to have a general idea

Amazon