Glytone Acne Tinted Spot Treatment 2oz

by Glytone

A tinted acne lotion that helps effectively fight and conceal facial blemishes in one convenient product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glytone Acne Tinted Spot Treatment 2oz!
Houston , TX
This is the only acne medicine I will put on my face. The first time I tried it I applied it to my acne at night and when I woke up the next morning it was completely gone. I put this on every night. It does have a weird smell, which doesn’t really both me but my boyfriend has made comments about the strong smell. The smell is the least of my worries as long as it gets the job done, which it completely does. I recommend this to all of my girlfriends whenever they are in need of acne treatment.