BY GLYTONE

Glytone Clarifying Essential Prep - 6.7 oz. Glytone Clarifying Essential Prep is a refreshing toner with 0.1% salicylic acid that helps to smooth out skin and excess residue while restoring the skin's natural pH. Utilizes unique qualities of salicylic acid to help even out skin tone and texture Removes excess residue while restoring skin's natural pHSkin receives same benefits of retinoic compounds, but with little to no irritation Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: Glytone Clarifying Essential Prep comes in a 6.7-oz. bottle. For Best Effect: Use Glytone Clarifying Essential Prep twice daily or as directed by a physician. After cleansing, saturate a cotton ball and pat over face and neck. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...*
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
I bought this at a Spa in my hometown to help with my complexion. I use it morning and night and it is so light and refreshing and doesn't dry my face out. I can notice a more even skin color and tone. It only takes a little but it goes a long way! Love the way it makes my face feel!
Um produtinho maravilhoso, vale muito a pena comprar, nossa, você vai se surpreender quando adquirilo
Ahrielle B.
Ahrielle B.
Lawrenceville, GA
My dermatologist recommended this product for acne prone skin. It helped and relieved my face from the constant breakouts I experienced. It was gentle enough and didn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Casper, WY
Is this a toner, cleansed or moisturizer? Where can I purchase this?
É um produtinho maravilhosooooo
sara t.
sara t.
Anderson, SC
Alguien me puede explicar para qué sirve este producto,esque no entiendo
Jannessa R.
Jannessa R.
Conshohocken, PA
Has anyone tríed a similar product