BY GLYSOMED

• I have very dry hands and sensitive skin would u recomme...1 Answers
  • Wonder if I can use it in my dry feet.2 Answers
Glysomed Life is good Women's Crusher Vee Neck Engraved All Hear T-Shirt (Pacific Blue), Large
  • "Bought this at Costco and it really helps my husband's eczema and dry skin in general all winter long." in 4 reviews
Ginnine K.
Lewiston, ID
Slip your hands into a silicone glove of moisture and protection. Feel the calmness pulse through you as you experience the soothing chamomile. Travel to your elbows and rub into dry skin leaving an indescribable softness. Finish with your knees and open your eyes. Yes, you have entered the world of Glysomed!!
Paige G.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of the best hand creams out there. I need to wash my hands a lot and this hand cream does the job...and for a very reasonable price. It smells great and leaves my hands really soft. During the winter, what I do sometimes if my hands are super dry, I slather it on and wear gloves. I love this product!
Sarah M.
Montreal, QC
I absolutely need this product as I have dry hands from constantly washing my hands. This helps immensely! It repairs my skin quickly, leaving it nice, smooth and healthy. It's of great quality and smells good! I've been using this for several years and I've tried many other products, but this is the best one for me so far. Very affordable!
Kristina K.
Vancouver, BC
I have dry skin and this lotion does the job when it comes to moisturizing my skin. It’s great value for money and really lasts a while. It has a nice smell and a nice texture too
Wanda H.
This is my go-to hand cream, especially in winter when my hands get very dry and ashy. It is quite thick and oily so I  put this on before I sleep and the next day my hands are nice and smooth. This hand cream works so well with dry hands!
Marlene S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this hand cream alot. It's perfect for those who work in a work place where constant hand washing is a must. Leaved hands soft and hydrated without a greasy film.
Jewel Rae G.
Montreal
I got this hand cream from Costco. The product is great, when my hands are dry, it keeps my hands moisturized. The smell isn’t too bad, camomile isn’t probably a smell you would expect of a hand cream. Price is reasonable if you get this at Costco.
Erica T.
Oshawa, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Im a psw so I am constantly sanitizing and washing my hands which often leaves them dry and cracked. After using this cream my hands immediately feel relieved not to mention it leaves my skin feeling smooth and has a lovely chamomile scent!
Lindsay G.
SARNIA, Ontario
This stuff is really my holy grail - I even included it in my last giveaway. I seriously cant leave home without it, and during the winter months I will actually go back home if I've forgotten it! winters in canada are brutal, but not for my hands as long as I'm using this stuff!!! I suggest buying the big tube only because you'll want everybody else to try it!!!
Abi R.
Toronto , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only product that gets my hands back to normal and feeling smooth during the harsh winter weather. I love to slather it on before bed and best of all, it is not super funky so it does not get on the sheets and it leaves my skin feeling so great.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Wonder if I can use it in my dry feet.
Sarah L.
I have very dry hands and sensitive skin would u recommend this product to me?