Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersGlysomed

by Glysomed

Glysomed Hand & Body Care products are based on a century of tradition in the manufacturing of fine skin care products. Developed in Europe, this product line offers a unique solution for the care of dry and sensitive skin. Glysomed products help to...

Is this brand good?
I have very dry hands and sensitive skin would u recommend this product to me?
Wonder if I can use it in my dry feet.
Start your review of Glysomed Life is good Women's Crusher Vee Neck Engraved All Hear T-Shirt (Pacific Blue), Large!
Product Highlights
Bought this at Costco and it really helps my husband's eczema and dry skin in general all winter long.in reviews
Prince L.
1 main street
Glysomed Life is good Women's Crusher Vee Neck Engraved All Hear T-Shirt (Pacific Blue), Large uploaded by Prince L.
pretty good i was worried that it would make my skin look dry, but it isn't a problem. I do wish the medium shades weren't so orange, which seems to be a frequent problem I find with drugstore foundations.
diana G.
Glysomed Life is good Women's Crusher Vee Neck Engraved All Hear T-Shirt (Pacific Blue), Large uploaded by diana G.
never got this j need to write reviews lol yes okno i gotta keep a eye out for selenerrrrr beauty on no yes ok yes idk bro
VERNA L.
This product smells very good almost like green tea with lily , it is also very moisturizing but for me,I find that the product is abit thick but other wise it is very good
Ginnine K.
Lewiston, ID
Slip your hands into a silicone glove of moisture and protection. Feel the calmness pulse through you as you experience the soothing chamomile. Travel to your elbows and rub into dry skin leaving an indescribable softness. Finish with your knees and open your eyes. Yes, you have entered the world of Glysomed!!
raveByEm B.
New York
I’ve purchased this cream countless of times. It’s the best moisturizer w/o being greasy. Especially now when we are washing our hands more than ever to stay safe and keep our loved ones safe. ❤️ it.
Emily J.
This is the best hand cream I’ve ever used. My hands crack during the winter and this is the only thing that soothes and repairs them.
pratibha G.
Richmond Hill, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Glysomed Life is good Women's Crusher Vee Neck Engraved All Hear T-Shirt (Pacific Blue), Large uploaded by pratibha G.
In terms of moisturization, this hand cream works amazing but I don't like the fact that it contains parabens which is not good for the skin. I will not recommend this to anyone because of the parabens.
Dionne K.
Wheneve I get dry hands from winter or for too much washing hands , this is my first aid!
Cema B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Glysomed Life is good Women's Crusher Vee Neck Engraved All Hear T-Shirt (Pacific Blue), Large uploaded by Cema B.
My mother,my mother-in-law, sisters all feel blessed to have such a aroma free bit transparent cream. Every night I apply is on my hand and feet and cover them to get hydrated. Highly recommend especially for aging and badly used hands throughout the day👍🏻😉
Marlene S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this hand cream alot. It's perfect for those who work in a work place where constant hand washing is a must. Leaved hands soft and hydrated without a greasy film.