Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersGlysomed
Hand Cream Combo 3 Pack (2 X Large Tube 85 Fl Oz + 1 X Purse Size 17 Fl Oz)

by Glysomed

Glysomed Regular Hand Cream Twin Pack Total 10 Fl. Oz (2 x 5 Fl. Oz) ∆ This hand cream contains the unique blend of glycerine, silicone and chamomile which provides indispensable care for rough and dry hands. ∆ The chamomile soothes and calms your skin leaving it soft, smooth and healthy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glysomed Hand Cream Combo 3 Pack (2 X Large Tube 8.5 Fl Oz + 1 X Purse Size 1.7 Fl Oz)!
Sanam C.
Toronto
Glysomed Hand Cream Combo 3 Pack (2 X Large Tube 8.5 Fl Oz + 1 X Purse Size 1.7 Fl Oz) uploaded by Sanam C.
Purchased at: Costco
I absolutely loved this brand hand cream for my every day use and it is very great quality product with reasonable price range. I got this from Costco and it lasted for long time period. Great product no room for improvement
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
3,367 reviews
This is a very moisturizing hand cream. It keeps my hands soft and supple. It also treats nails and cuticles. This cream keeps my cuticles soft and supple. It has greatly reduced hang nails and cracks in my cuticles. This cream has glycerine in the formula. The glycerine creates a protective barrier over your skin, locking moisture in and preventing loss of hydration. This cream absorbs quickly and it does not make my hands greasy or leave a residue on my skin. This cream is very affordable, especially when purchased in value sets. It is highly effective and I recommend it!

Looking for your answer?