Glysomed Hand Cream

by Glysomed

Glysomed Hand Cream keeps dry skin hydrated and contains Silicone Glycerine and Chamomile to prevent and deal with dry irritated skin as well as antioxidants to protect skin from weather damage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glysomed Hand Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie V.
North York, ON
A die hard fav!!! This stuff can cure the driest of dry hands instantly! I’ve lost count of how many bottles and tubs of these my family and I have gone through because it’s just that good! The scent definitely could be better but the product itself makes up for it!
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
3,367 reviews
This is an excellent hand cream. It is very moisturizing. It leaves a protective coating on the skin that keeps moisture locked in and prevents the skin from losing moisture. The cream is thick, but it rubs in easily and it is absorbed quickly. It does not leave hands greasy or oily. This product is very affordable and I highly recommend it.
Glaupe A.
Toronto
It is my favorite. It does not have a strong scent and my hands feel soft right away without being sticky.
Hima T.
Edmonton, AB
Specially in winter time my hands are so dry and skin feels rough .. this is good hand cram for very dry and rough hands.. it makes ur skin smooth after using it..
Christie M.
Welland, ON
I work in healthcare so I am constantly washing my hands and using hand sanitizer, so my hands get really dry. This is super moisturizing and non greasy. Has a nice light scent also. Would definitely recommend!
gracy C.
Paris, ON
The BEST in the market for chapped dry hands . Nothing compares to this product. I have perfect hands now in the winter
Deidre-Ann S.
London
This hand cream is amazing. It moisturizes my band for the entire day. It doesn’t really have a smell which is fine in my opinion.
Mel M.
North Vancouver
This product works really well for really dry skin. I work in healthcare and using hand sanitizer all the time really dries my hands out. This product is definitely thick and heavy-duty but very repairing and soothing. Highly recommend.
Tessa F.
Thamesford, ON
The. Best. Hand. Cream. My mum has been using this since before I was born and swears by it, so I’ve grown up using it too! My skin gets so dry and cracked on my hands and feet and this is always my go to. It’s super hydrating and smells nice too. It can be a little greasy if you apply too much but I don’t run into that often.
Megan M.
Victoria, BC
I buy glysomed hand cream for my boyfriend he is a drywaller so his hands are scruffy all the time I buy the big one cause he goes through it so fast he uses a lot of it moisturizes his hands well easily obsorbed doesn't really have a smell I'm a repeat customer

Looking for your answer?