BY GLYSOMED #84 in Hand Cream

To soften and moisturize rough and dry skin. With glycerine, silicone and chamomile. Not tested on animals. Dermatologist recommended. Trust the Green. Trust Glysomed.™ Contains the unique blend of Glycerin-Silicon and Camomile which provides the indispensable care for rough and dry hands. Helps to restore moisture leaving the skin noticeably smoother and softer. Use daily on your hands, elbows, knees and feet wherever your skin needs extra care. . see more...

• Has anyone else noticed a gross rancid smell on the unsce...2 Answers
Glysomed Hand Cream
  • "I actually didn't know that they made body lotion as well so I'm definitely going to have to try that." in 1 review
  • "I love how a little bit of this hand cream goes a long way, but like others have said, it does take a while to absorb completely into your skin." in 1 review
Jennifer P.
I have been using Glysomed for a few weeks for my hands. I have to say that this is a great product. After use instantly makes your hands feel softer without leaving them feeling greasy like other hand creams tend to do. It has a light fresh plant like scent. This will be my new go to product for the cold dry winter months to reduce dry skin.
Tes P.
Belton, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've heard some describe this product as 'greasy', however, I do not feel as if that is accurate. Upon first applying, it seems to be greasy... but it SOAKS IN, leaving your hands feeling the softest you've ever felt. My grandmother works at a hospital and this is what they give their patients. My cuticles are never dry and it also keeps my polish looking shiny. Love this product!
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
One of my favorite hand creams. It really healed my hands. The thick creamy formula is great and it only takes a little bit. So a little tube will actually last a pretty good while. I actually didn't know that they made body lotion as well so I'm definitely going to have to try that. Great product!
Alicyn C.
Sacramento, CA
This might be he best hand cream in the history if the world! seriously. a lady at work introduced me to this stuff! makes my hands sooooo soft! and it works absolute WONDERS ON MY sons eczema! 😁 I am a fan!!
Carol F.
A nurse recommended this to me. It's a real moisturizer, it doesn't just sit on the top of your skin. It conditions skin, scars, dry patches, great for hands, face, body .
Jen H.
This stuff is amazing. It's silky smooth, it smells great and it works. I have super dry elbows and knees and this moisturizer, I find, is the only stuff that helps. I put it on in the morning and those dry patches stay soft for the rest of the day. You don't need much 'cause a little goes a long way. The only drawback is that it leaves a slight oily residue but, I think that's the part that makes it work so well.
Angymer D.
Mississauga, ON
Review for: Glysomed Hand Cream, 1.7 fl oz more...
The best body creme there is. I have a very sensitive skin and skin and this well a lot. This creme solves my skin problem. You should give this Glysomed hand creme a try and i assure you won't regret. Glysomed Life is good Women's Crusher Vee Neck Engraved All Hear T-Shirt (Pacific Blue), Large
Natasha L.
Toronto, on
Review for: Glysomed Hand Cream, 1.7 fl oz more...
I just started using this on my hands and I have noticed a huge difference. I started getting eczema on my hands and this cream soothes my hands and makes them really soft. It can make your hands a little bit oily. Just don’t apply too much on your hands. Overall, very good hand cream and affordable too!
Taylor K.
edmonton
Review for: Glysomed Hand Cream, 1.7 fl oz more...
Helps with super dry hands, penetrates the skin deep. However because it works so deep in the skin it’s very very greasy and you shouldn’t touch anything before it soaks into the skin or else you will get it all over the place
Brit K.
Review for: Glysomed Hand Cream, 5 fl oz more...
I really liked this hand cream a lot up until this winter when my hands got extremely dry. They were pretty bad to the point where I had split skin around my knuckles and little tiny cuts on the tops of my hands so when I applied this it burned like crazy! I had to wash it off. I think this is a great hand cream if your hands are really dry but not to the point of them being cracked or split! Giving it 4 stars still because usually people's hands aren't as bad as mine..
Leanne W.
Brampton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone else noticed a gross rancid smell on the unscented lotion? I've had mine for two months (and I store it in a dark, cool place) so I'm not sure why I'm noticing this smell now.