BY GLYSOMED

To soften and moisturize rough and dry skin. With glycerine, silicone and chamomile. Not tested on animals. Dermatologist recommended. Trust the Green. Trust Glysomed.™ Contains the unique blend of Glycerin-Silicon and Camomile which provides the indispensable care for rough and dry hands. Helps to restore moisture leaving the skin noticeably smoother and softer. Use daily on your hands, elbows, knees and feet wherever your skin needs extra care. . see more...

• Has anyone else noticed a gross rancid smell on the unscented lot...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "I actually didn't know that they made body lotion as well so I'm definitely going to have to try that." in 1 review
  • "I love how a little bit of this hand cream goes a long way, but like others have said, it does take a while to absorb completely into your skin." in 1 review
Jennifer P.
I have been using Glysomed for a few weeks for my hands. I have to say that this is a great product. After use instantly makes your hands feel softer without leaving them feeling greasy like other hand creams tend to do. It has a light fresh plant like scent. This will be my new go to product for the cold dry winter months to reduce dry skin.
Tes H.
Belton , MO
I've heard some describe this product as 'greasy', however, I do not feel as if that is accurate. Upon first applying, it seems to be greasy... but it SOAKS IN, leaving your hands feeling the softest you've ever felt. My grandmother works at a hospital and this is what they give their patients. My cuticles are never dry and it also keeps my polish looking shiny. Love this product!
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
One of my favorite hand creams. It really healed my hands. The thick creamy formula is great and it only takes a little bit. So a little tube will actually last a pretty good while. I actually didn't know that they made body lotion as well so I'm definitely going to have to try that. Great product!
alicyn c.
Sacramento, CA
This might be he best hand cream in the history if the world! seriously. a lady at work introduced me to this stuff! makes my hands sooooo soft! and it works absolute WONDERS ON MY sons eczema! 😁 I am a fan!!
Carol F.
A nurse recommended this to me. It's a real moisturizer, it doesn't just sit on the top of your skin. It conditions skin, scars, dry patches, great for hands, face, body .
Brit K.
Review for: Glysomed Hand Cream, 5 fl oz more...
I really liked this hand cream a lot up until this winter when my hands got extremely dry. They were pretty bad to the point where I had split skin around my knuckles and little tiny cuts on the tops of my hands so when I applied this it burned like crazy! I had to wash it off. I think this is a great hand cream if your hands are really dry but not to the point of them being cracked or split! Giving it 4 stars still because usually people's hands aren't as bad as mine..
Jen H.
This stuff is amazing. It's silky smooth, it smells great and it works. I have super dry elbows and knees and this moisturizer, I find, is the only stuff that helps. I put it on in the morning and those dry patches stay soft for the rest of the day. You don't need much 'cause a little goes a long way. The only drawback is that it leaves a slight oily residue but, I think that's the part that makes it work so well.
Tammy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This hand cream is awesome!! I first tried it at work. My hands were dry from the winter months and I didn't have any cream so a co worker offered me this product. It worked wonders. I then found it at my local grocery store so I jumped on it right away. It's very affordable and works so well. My hands get dry in the winter so this is perfect. It has a Vaseline like texture but in a lotion. It's not greasy; my skin absorbs it well. I would recommend this product!
SARA M.
Pointe Claire, QC
Savior!

In a non-religious way, obvs! But I am, honestly religious about my application of this product during the cold winter months.

This cream keeps my skin from cracking, keeps it soft without being greasy and lasts through hand washing. What more could I ask for?

It's also available in a value pack at Walmart which allows me to have a give at my desk, beside and couch-side so I'm never without it.

😍
Brianna B.
This hand cream is great for dry hands. I use it in the cold winter months and it does wonders for my dry skin. It's super affordable as well, I got mine at Walmart. There's no scent or anything to it which I love because it doesn't get overwhelming throughout the day like most hand creams I've used. I definitely recommend this to people who suffer with dry hands
Leanne W.
Brampton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone else noticed a gross rancid smell on the unscented lotion? I've had mine for two months (and I store it in a dark, cool place) so I'm not sure why I'm noticing this smell now.