BY GLYSOMED #85 in Hand Cream

To soften and moisturize rough and dry skin. With glycerine, silicone and chamomile. Not tested on animals. Dermatologist recommended. Trust the Green. Trust Glysomed.™ Contains the unique blend of Glycerin-Silicon and Camomile which provides the indispensable care for rough and dry hands. Helps to restore moisture leaving the skin noticeably smoother and softer. Use daily on your hands, elbows, knees and feet wherever your skin needs extra care. . see more...

• Has anyone else noticed a gross rancid smell on the unscented lot...1 Answers
Glysomed Hand Cream
  • "I love how a little bit of this hand cream goes a long way, but like others have said, it does take a while to absorb completely into your skin." in 1 review
  • "I actually didn't know that they made body lotion as well so I'm definitely going to have to try that." in 1 review
Jennifer P.
I have been using Glysomed for a few weeks for my hands. I have to say that this is a great product. After use instantly makes your hands feel softer without leaving them feeling greasy like other hand creams tend to do. It has a light fresh plant like scent. This will be my new go to product for the cold dry winter months to reduce dry skin.
Tes H.
Norman, OK
I've heard some describe this product as 'greasy', however, I do not feel as if that is accurate. Upon first applying, it seems to be greasy... but it SOAKS IN, leaving your hands feeling the softest you've ever felt. My grandmother works at a hospital and this is what they give their patients. My cuticles are never dry and it also keeps my polish looking shiny. Love this product!
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
One of my favorite hand creams. It really healed my hands. The thick creamy formula is great and it only takes a little bit. So a little tube will actually last a pretty good while. I actually didn't know that they made body lotion as well so I'm definitely going to have to try that. Great product!
alicyn c.
Sacramento, CA
This might be he best hand cream in the history if the world! seriously. a lady at work introduced me to this stuff! makes my hands sooooo soft! and it works absolute WONDERS ON MY sons eczema! 😁 I am a fan!!
Carol F.
A nurse recommended this to me. It's a real moisturizer, it doesn't just sit on the top of your skin. It conditions skin, scars, dry patches, great for hands, face, body .
Harjot D.
Love this hand cream! I wash my hands quite frequently, especially when I'm working as I work in the health care field and germs are everywhere. I specifically bought this to mositurize my hands after washing them as they tend to dry out afterwards. This cream is thick but it absorbs well and after a few minutes by hands feel mositurized as opposed to greasy. I also doesn't have any scent which is a plus for someone like me who's sensitive to smells. It's also pretty affordable ($6 for a pack of 3 50ml tubes at Walmart) and a great size to throw in your purse or for travel.
Leanne W.
BRAMPTON, ON
This is a very thick, greasy cream. I like to use it only on the backs of my hands and fingers at work, so I can still use a computer mouse without covering it in lotion. It moisturizes very effectively, and a little goes a long way. It's also affordable. The only negative I see is that mine has started to smell rancid after only two months! The unscented one is appropriate for scent free office environments, though.
SARA M.
Pointe Claire, QC
Savior!

In a non-religious way, obvs! But I am, honestly religious about my application of this product during the cold winter months.

This cream keeps my skin from cracking, keeps it soft without being greasy and lasts through hand washing. What more could I ask for?

It's also available in a value pack at Walmart which allows me to have a give at my desk, beside and couch-side so I'm never without it.

😍
Lisa B.
Winnipeg, MB
I love this hand Cream, I work in a hospital and using the hand sanitizer and washing your hands constantly dries them out. This hand Cream is perfect to restore moisture and hydrate them! We also aren't allowed scented products and the hand Cream is unscented which is awesome! Perfect to take to work and use at home as well!
Caitlynn F.
Barrie, Ontario
I remember my mom using this almost religiously during the Winter because she always suffered from such dry and chapped hands. I now turn to this cream whenever I start to feel dryness, and the problem is fixed so quickly! Its amazing! It is also a great price, and has a nice, subtle smell to it.
Leanne W.
BRAMPTON, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone else noticed a gross rancid smell on the unscented lotion? I've had mine for two months (and I store it in a dark, cool place) so I'm not sure why I'm noticing this smell now.