Glysomed Foot Balm uploaded by Sanchita A.

BY GLYSOMED

Intense Moisturization for severely dry, cracked feet and heels .  Contains natural healing properties to revitalize tired feet and restore softness. Not tested on animals. Dermatologist recommended. Trust the Green. Trust Glysomed.™ This extra-rich moisturizing balm is specifically formulated to soothe and relieve severely dry, cracked feet and heels.  Enriched with Shea Butter for deep hydration, nourishing Olive Oil plus the added benefits of invigorating Peppermint Oil.  Used daily, it works to keep even the roughest skin looking and feeling soft an. see more...

• What meks you prefer this over other brands? Does it burn...1 Answers
  • "Great for really dry itchy feet." in 1 review
M B.
Toronto, ON
Great for really dry itchy feet.
Karena H.
Ottawa, ON
This is such an awesome foot cream for dry and cracked feet. My feet get super dry in the cold winter months of Canada, but this helps a ton! I put this crean on my feet and then put socks on before bed and wake up with such softer feet. Have repurchased a few times now!
Mercy M.
Saint, QC
It’s a very good Foot Balm which helped me and my husband’s dry feet. I love the smell and the softness of it.
The only concern was the packaging, it’s a bit to sharp and hard on the edges and it could accidentally scratch your skin. I will buy it again for sure but I will cut the edges in a round shape so it won’t be too pointy and sharp.
Andrea M.
Prince George, BC
Really like this product. I have dry feet, prone to cracking and this really helps. I use it at night with socks overtop. it does leave a bit of a greasy after feel but that probably means it's working better!
mariya p.
Winnipeg
Purchased at: Walmart
Really good product! It is a bit oily but it is really helping if you have any cracks. It is definitely long lasting and helping to heal.
Bekka P.
Perfect foot cream! The peppermint makes t nice and tingly and it is so moisturizing. I put it on before bed and then put some fuzzy socks on top and it’s soooo nice! Really effective for my husbands cracked feet as well.
Hena D.
I used this religiously when my feet would get dry during the winter, and it was a life saver! definitely worth the purchase, and it is inexpensive as well.
Coleen M.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I love Glysomed Foot Balm, it works so great on dry cracked feet. When my feet are really bad at night I put on Glysomeds Foot Balm & put cotton socks on & go to bed.I do this for a couple nights & my feet have cleared up. I always have some in the house, especially in winter. I highly recommend Glysomed Foot Balm to everyone that has dry or & cracked feet. :)
Jennifer M.
Kemptville, Ontario
My mother always has cracked heels that can get pretty painful, so I bought her a tube of this for Mother's Day and she loved it! It works really well and it will heal the cracks within a matter of days if you're persistent with the application!
Megan S.
High River, Alberta, AB
Every so often my heals get huge painful cracks, start to peel and bleed. I received this as a gift from my mother (who is addicted to foot balms, especially minty ones) and now use it every night. If your feet are already in a bad state, as mine were, this will fix them within a few days with consistent use and if continued on a daily basis your feet will remain soft and crack free. It is greasy so either apply right before climbing into bed, before putting on socks, or when lounging. I made the mistake of applying this after a shower and ended up falling on my butt, so stay on carpeted floors!
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What meks you prefer this over other brands? Does it burn if there is an open crack?