Glysomed Foot Balm uploaded by Sanchita A.

BY GLYSOMED

Intense Moisturization for severely dry, cracked feet and heels .  Contains natural healing properties to revitalize tired feet and restore softness. Not tested on animals. Dermatologist recommended. Trust the Green. Trust Glysomed.™ This extra-rich moisturizing balm is specifically formulated to soothe and relieve severely dry, cracked feet and heels.  Enriched with Shea Butter for deep hydration, nourishing Olive Oil plus the added benefits of invigorating Peppermint Oil.  Used daily, it works to keep even the roughest skin looking and feeling soft an. see more...

• What meks you prefer this over other brands? Does it burn...1 Answers
  • "Great for really dry itchy feet." in 1 review
Sanchita A.
North York, ON
This product is so unique in every sense. It is an intense moisturizer for the Canadian winters which make your feet dry, cracked and best part just waaaaaaait for it for someone who has to stand for prolonged hours at work after applying this lotion I feel so relaxed as the peppermint oil tingles and deeply moisturizes my tired and over worked feet. Must recommend for someone who loves to pamper and heal their feet in one go.
Kaylee T.
Strathroy
I love this! It's awesome for soothing and repairing dry, cracked feet. It's very smooth, rich and thick and feels awesome to put on and leaves feet SUPER soft!
Sarah C.
Etobicoke, ON
I love this stuff. It is greasy, so I usually put it on before bed and then slip on some socks. In the morning, my feet are way softer and my dry heels are almost healed. This stuff also works fantastically for hands! The lotion does feel a little slipper and the texture is so thick but it works so well so it is worth it.
Constance P.
Ottawa
I had incredibly dry and cracked feet. My mother bought this for me. It's greasy so put it on before bed and wear socks but you will wake up and your life will have changed, I guarantee it!
Tes P.
Belton, MO
This product is perfect for those of you out at the lake or river barefoot all summer! I don't have cracked feet or extremely dry, but using this product kept my pedicure looking new all summer!
diana g.
My heels are pretty dry but when I remember to smear this on they turn relatively soft (not baby foot soft but soft). Just remember to put on socks cause it's pretty thick.
Megan S.
High River, Alberta, AB
Every so often my heals get huge painful cracks, start to peel and bleed. I received this as a gift from my mother (who is addicted to foot balms, especially minty ones) and now use it every night. If your feet are already in a bad state, as mine were, this will fix them within a few days with consistent use and if continued on a daily basis your feet will remain soft and crack free. It is greasy so either apply right before climbing into bed, before putting on socks, or when lounging. I made the mistake of applying this after a shower and ended up falling on my butt, so stay on carpeted floors!
Jennifer M.
Kemptville, Ontario
My mother always has cracked heels that can get pretty painful, so I bought her a tube of this for Mother's Day and she loved it! It works really well and it will heal the cracks within a matter of days if you're persistent with the application!
Coleen M.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I love Glysomed Foot Balm, it works so great on dry cracked feet. When my feet are really bad at night I put on Glysomeds Foot Balm & put cotton socks on & go to bed.I do this for a couple nights & my feet have cleared up. I always have some in the house, especially in winter. I highly recommend Glysomed Foot Balm to everyone that has dry or & cracked feet. :)
Hena D.
I used this religiously when my feet would get dry during the winter, and it was a life saver! definitely worth the purchase, and it is inexpensive as well.
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What meks you prefer this over other brands? Does it burn if there is an open crack?