Glysomed Foot Balm

by Glysomed

Intense Moisturization for severely dry, cracked feet and heels .  Contains natural healing properties to revitalize tired feet and restore softness. Not tested on animals. Dermatologist recommended. Trust the Green. Trust Glysomed.™ This extra-rich moisturizing balm is specifically formulated to soothe and relieve severely dry, cracked feet and heels.  Enriched with Shea Butter for deep hydration, nourishing Olive Oil plus the added benefits of invigorating Peppermint Oil.  Used daily, it works to keep even the roughest skin looking and feeling soft an.

What meks you prefer this over other brands? Does it burn if there is an open crack?
Start your review of Glysomed Foot Balm!
Product Highlights
Great for really dry itchy feet.in reviews
Cassandra F.
Perth, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
2,445 reviews
Glysomed Foot Balm uploaded by Cassandra F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Although I’m not overly a fan of the scent I find it actually works incredibly well and has little to no greasy residue
Vanessa L.
Cambridge, ON
I have been using this foot lotion for a few years now and with daily use its kept my feet very smooth and soft! I absolutely love it and recommend it!
Samantha M.
Cambridge, ON
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I love this company when it comes down to it! Hand cream too. I recently tried their foot repair balm in the peppermint scent— it works magic for dry/cracked hands too! ☺️
Marjila Y.
Vaughan, ON
I hate (!!!) dry, cracked or callused feet. So this balm is a LIFE SAVER for me. It is a little sticky so you need to keep your feet’s off the ground for a little bit until it dries into your skin or else you’ll pick up any dirt and dust off the floor and have it get stuck to your foot.
Nanci-Alexis E.
Botwood , NL
best foot product i’ve used! love the strong scent! makes your feet feel soooo soft and replenished! i apply it before i go to bed wearing socks and when i wake up my feet are soft and hydrated!
mariya P.
Winnipeg
Purchased at: Walmart
Really good product! It is a bit oily but it is really helping if you have any cracks. It is definitely long lasting and helping to heal.
Mercy M.
Saint, QC
It’s a very good Foot Balm which helped me and my husband’s dry feet. I love the smell and the softness of it.
The only concern was the packaging, it’s a bit to sharp and hard on the edges and it could accidentally scratch your skin. I will buy it again for sure but I will cut the edges in a round shape so it won’t be too pointy and sharp.
Sanchita A.
North York, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Glysomed Foot Balm uploaded by Sanchita A.
This product is so unique in every sense. It is an intense moisturizer for the Canadian winters which make your feet dry, cracked and best part just waaaaaaait for it for someone who has to stand for prolonged hours at work after applying this lotion I feel so relaxed as the peppermint oil tingles and deeply moisturizes my tired and over worked feet. Must recommend for someone who loves to pamper and heal their feet in one go.
Megan S.
High River, Alberta, AB
Every so often my heals get huge painful cracks, start to peel and bleed. I received this as a gift from my mother (who is addicted to foot balms, especially minty ones) and now use it every night. If your feet are already in a bad state, as mine were, this will fix them within a few days with consistent use and if continued on a daily basis your feet will remain soft and crack free. It is greasy so either apply right before climbing into bed, before putting on socks, or when lounging. I made the mistake of applying this after a shower and ended up falling on my butt, so stay on carpeted floors!
jessica S.
Saint, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
great product for the price. i put it on and then put socks and let my feet absorb while i work from home. after 1h my feet are super soft and the balm is absord