Glysomed Body Lotion with Aloe Vera uploaded by Kiesha A.Glysomed Body Lotion with Aloe Vera uploaded by Alysha P.

BY GLYSOMED

Advanced Hydrating Formula For Dry And Sensitive Skin. Light Textured Cream Lotion For Total Body Care. Aloe vera & vitamin E. Trust the green. Trust Glysomed Contains a unique blend of glycerin, silicone and chamomile to soften skin and lick in moisture. The added benefits of Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Panthenol help to moisturize, retexturize and protect dry and dehydrated skin. Use daily on the entire body to restore that silky, soft and supple feel to your skin. Made In USA. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nikki P.
Essex, ON
Keeps my skin hydrated all the time better than most creams . It’s a little bit thick and clear so don’t worry about leaving stains. I love the green bottle it makes it easy to find if it’s buried in your purse somewhere.
Alysha P.
I have pretty normal skin, a little dryer than most it seems. This product is so effective. The body lotion not only smells fresh and feels like an amazing silk lather on your skin, but it also KEEPS YOUR SKIN FEELING SOFT FOR DAYS! I even purchased the hand and foot creams and love them each as well. Thanks Glysomed :)
Kiesha A.
This stuff is great in the summer when you don’t need the extra heavy creams to keep your skin moisturizer! I keep it on my night stand and use it nightly to moisturizer my hands before heading to sleep! Great scent! Would recommend getting it from Costco aswell!
Crystal C.
Airdrie, AB
This stuff is AMAZING!! I love it!! I've tried tons of products & this one really takes the cake. My skin is so smooth & it quickly soaks it up leaving feeling fresh & most. Also great on the face! No break outs & works like a gem during these cold winter months. This is a must have!!
Alecia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This works pretty well. It's good for super dry hands because this cream is pretty thick. But sometimes I feel like it doesn't absorb right away and will wash off when washing hands
Rebecca H.
Waterloo, OR
So my step-father has had dry cracked hands for years. Nothing worked to fix them until he tried this stuff. His hands feel 100% better with this.
Hena D.
Very soothing for dry and irritated skin. I love the formula and the fact that it has aloe vera in it for a cooling sensation.