Glysolid Cream - 6 - 3.38 Oz Jars Plus 3 - 1 Oz Travel Tubes uploaded by Lina H.

BY GLYSOLID

Durga A.
Herndon, VA
The best moisturizer you can find. It's on the thicker side but will do wonders.? I purchased it from Amazon.com and it is making my skin soft. It's healed the skin on my face where it was peeling and had dry skin. I tried many night creams which didn't help.
Andrea R.
I would highly recommend this product. The application is amazing and the sent is also nice. This cream is long lasting and does the job when my skin feels dry after a long day. I have been using this product for a few months now and will keep re buying it!
Debbie Y Al V.
It's hard to find a cream that actually works but this one is great ! Tried it once and still buying it
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
This is a great product to use everyday I would highly recommend this to anyone .
Leanne M.
Saylorsburg, PA
Good for everyday use. I would definitely recommend this to a friend anytime.
Carolyn G.
Summerville, SC
Good for my dry skin and everyday use, the bottles are small but worth it.
عناية أ.
This cream is a very beautiful moisturizing skin that earns luster and vitality and prevents beautiful dehydration for either use on the body or feet Helps relieve and moisturize
Ravini M.
This cream is amazing for dry skin. I use it on my feet and they feel so much better afterward. Especially good for winter use. I wouldn't recommend it as a whole body cream because it is on the thick and greasy side but for those rough spots it's excellent. Much more effective than Vaseline.
romi M.
constantine
this crem is very beautiful it has make my skin soft and amazing i use this crem at night , it is wonderful product
Sarah B.