BY GLYMED PLUS

An absolute sheer moisture SPF15. Instantly provides a burst of refreshment. SPF15 offers optimal protection against the sun. Safeguards your skin from harmful free radicals. Contains exclusive ingredients to improve skin texture. Fragrance-tested. see more...

• I have very sensitive skin, I can't use products with almond oil ...1 Answers
Regina S.
I have been using this brand for the last 20 years. I recommend purchasing it directly through glymed itself as it is not allowed to be sold online or through 3rd parties. This is a professional skin care line that needs to be used under supervision of a doctor or licensed aesthetician.

This has been my #1 face wash for 20 years. I absolutely LOVE the granules, without them I feel like my face isn't clean. Perhaps this is the reason why I find other face washes to be subpar. There is a bit of a scent which I am so used to that I don't even recognize it anymore.

This is a very strong product. Know how to use it before trying. Feel free to contact me if you have questions about this or any other GlyMed products. I am a licensed aesthetician with training solely on this professional line!
Amber H.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
I use this at night and in the morning every day. It did wonders for my acne-prone skin. This has definitely become part of my beauty regiment!!
Taylor T.
Boonville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
It's really helps my face look amazing night and after I use it my skin feels so soft, smooth and clean! A little of this product goes a long way so it lasts for so long which is awesome!
Brittany H.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm 22 and have been struggling with acne for over 10 years, I just never grew out of it. But I was always using drug store brands. I took a leap and bought this stuff even though it's a little pricier because I was desperate and WOW I love it. My skin looks the best its looked in years. I have very dry skin as well so this does a good job of cleansing without over drying. 110% worth the extra cost over drugstore brands.
Caitlin C.
Sharon Center, OH
Love this and that many of the ingredients are simple, not too harsh for my sensitive skin.
Michelle S.
Tigard, OR
I love how gentle, yet powerful this cleanser is! My skin feels like it's getting a deep clean, without being stripped dry. A little bit goes a long way!
Megan I.
I love this cleanser! My skin feels so soft, clean and refreshed after using it. My skin is oily and it washes it all away. My acne has almost gone away completely!
Gabrielle G.
Avoca, PA
Dermalogica was the end all to my acne fight. I seriously love this product - and the whole acne line. I use this cleanser, the scrub, the lotion, spot treatment, mask, and precleanse.
Christina K.
Saylorsburg, PA
Does a good job cleaning... I just wish it prevented acne a bit better. I still get zits but they are less inflamed if I use this stuff religiously.
nicole m.
Valley Center, CA
Used to love Dermalogica products. I've switched to cruelty free companies since then but this product works great. doesn't irritate my skin and seems gentle yet effective.
Kaila B.
I have very sensitive skin, I can't use products with almond oil in it, or silicone based products. I am allergic to both. I have heard this stuff is free of them both but am scared to spend all the money on it and it not work 😔 can anyone tell me if this is a good cleanser for sensitive skin??? And does it get rid of acne ??