BY GLYMED PLUS

An absolute sheer moisture SPF15. Instantly provides a burst of refreshment. SPF15 offers optimal protection against the sun. Safeguards your skin from harmful free radicals. Contains exclusive ingredients to improve skin texture. Fragrance-tested. see more...

• I have very sensitive skin, I can't use products with almond oil ...1 Answers
Regina S.
I have been using this brand for the last 20 years. I recommend purchasing it directly through glymed itself as it is not allowed to be sold online or through 3rd parties. This is a professional skin care line that needs to be used under supervision of a doctor or licensed aesthetician.

This has been my #1 face wash for 20 years. I absolutely LOVE the granules, without them I feel like my face isn't clean. Perhaps this is the reason why I find other face washes to be subpar. There is a bit of a scent which I am so used to that I don't even recognize it anymore.

This is a very strong product. Know how to use it before trying. Feel free to contact me if you have questions about this or any other GlyMed products. I am a licensed aesthetician with training solely on this professional line!
Corina R.
Over the years ive gotten terrible acne as an adult and its been embarrassing. Ive tried the most ridiculous of suggestions but this helped. The wash helped my face feeling fresh and clean. Some acne washes leave the skin dry and a bit irritated. This made my skin maintian its normal tone
Kerlly M.
Ridgefield Park, NJ
Is a great product. I have a really but skin problem. Is really bad and is just focus on my chain area. This clean wash it works for me. It let my skin so fresh and great. It helps my to controls my swollen pimples on my chain area and my face look clean aND radiant
Elizabeth A.
Riverside, CA
I suffer from mild acne and this stuff is amazing not only did it help clear my acne but made my face smoothr, I purchased this in ulta near Irvine ca. its a bit pricey but nothing you will regret. it is worth the money spent. I think there is always room for improvement but this product is already great.
CC K.
Westbury, NY
I recommend a lot of Dermalogica products and use many myself. The Clearing Skin Wash Acne Treatment is a bit too drying for my skin and is more suited for someone with an oilier complexion. I don't find the formulation irritating, just drying.
Lauren R.
This product is amazing! Love everything about it my face has never been clearer! It has boosted my confidence like never before. I've been using it for about a month now and I will continue to use it as long as my face stays looking this amazing!
Shayla M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I wish I have found this sooner. I had a spa weekend with my mom and we went a got facials. This whole line is what they used and I loved how it felt and treated my face after using this product!
Melissa P.
Dallas, TX
Loved this product, really helped with my acne and boosted my self esteem. really effective to use I saw results right away. I was a first time user and loved it so much, it did meet my expectation . I don't think it needs anything else to be improved.
Brittany H.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm 22 and have been struggling with acne for over 10 years, I just never grew out of it. But I was always using drug store brands. I took a leap and bought this stuff even though it's a little pricier because I was desperate and WOW I love it. My skin looks the best its looked in years. I have very dry skin as well so this does a good job of cleansing without over drying. 110% worth the extra cost over drugstore brands.
Mykala R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Dermalogica is a gift sent from the gods. I am a slice of pizza not just a pizza face I'm pizza everywhere! I was kinda hestitant with purchasing these because of the priciness but it was emtirely worth it. If I have to raise money to buy more I'll do it.
Kaila B.
I have very sensitive skin, I can't use products with almond oil in it, or silicone based products. I am allergic to both. I have heard this stuff is free of them both but am scared to spend all the money on it and it not work 😔 can anyone tell me if this is a good cleanser for sensitive skin??? And does it get rid of acne ??