Skin CareFacial SkincareGlymed Plus
Oxygen Treatment Cream (169 oz)

Glymed Plus Oxygen Treatment Cream (1.69 oz)

by Glymed Plus

An oxygen-rich treatment cream that forces the life back into aging skin, supercharges cell turnover, helps reduce wrinkles and leaves skin incredibly soft, fresh and luminous for an ageless look.

Has anyone tried this? I’ve heard great things on Instagram but would love some real opinions
Start your review of Glymed Plus Oxygen Treatment Cream (1.69 oz)!
Winston Salem, NC
Great for acne prone skin, light weight, easy to spread, and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling! Highly recommend this product, for any skin type really but especially acne prone skin, have repurchased this already!
El Paso, TX
This product is incredible ! It’s perfect for my acne prone / oily skin. My skin just absorbs this cream right away and I never feel greasy. It doesn’t feel heavy like other creams and it hydrated my skin all night. In the morning my skin looks well rested. I like that it’s oil free and that I can use this product every night! But it you won’t regret it.
Island Park, NY
Glymed Plus Oxygen Treatment Cream (1.69 oz) uploaded by taylor M.
I highly recommend Glymed Plus Oxygen Treatment Cream!!!!!! I use it in the treatment room and on myself at home. im a licensed esthetician. this product is amazing for those with acne, aging, so many great benefits @clarityspa
Scottsdale, AZ
This has changed my skin. I am a huge glymed fan and swear by any of their products you truly can’t go wrong
naperville, IL
Worked amazing for my under the skin acne and that nothing else had worked for. It is a pretty small bottle but it goes farther than the oxygen face wash, both are very pricy
If you struggle with big deep pores, this is for you. I struggle with that, and being a esthetician I am constantly finding what works and doesn’t work, but this has minimized my pores so much, and I see such a difference every time I use it. I use this everyday, it’s soft, fluffy, and smells amazing!
Vernon, CT
This is an excellent product. It’s good for all skin types, and is very effective. I don’t think there is anything to improve. I use this product at my esthetics school. I would definitely buy this product again.
Plainfield, IL
This is one of my holy grail skincare products. Oxygen products are great for all skin types and really clean deep into the pore. This product helps to brighten as well. I really love their products.
Belding, MI
This has become a new staple in my skin routine. I have significantly less breakouts when I use this, it has reduced my post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, it makes my skin soft, and it’s gentle! I won’t ever go without this product now.
This is my second week trying this product, I’ve noticed my skin is a lot brighter and the few acne scars are fading away. I noticed that the area on my nose is a bit dry. I will continue trying this product and see if I notice any other changes.