Glymed Plus Gentle Facial Wash 16 oz

by Glymed Plus

Gentle Facial Wash is a 10% Glycolic cleanser that jump starts the cells into a cell cycling mode and potentiates enhanced penetration of treatment products. Excellent for all skin types, this gentle wash provides both antiaging and exfoliation benefits and won’t upset even the most sensitive of skins.

All skin types, including those with sensitive skin.

How does this work for combo skin tones? Curious to try it out and hope it can work well for my skin!
Is this brand an overall good one? I love trying new skincare products but this brand was recommended by my esthetician and I’d love to give it a try
Start your review of Glymed Plus Gentle Facial Wash 16 oz!
Kassandra D.
Copperas Cove, TX
Glymed Plus Gentle Facial Wash 16 oz uploaded by Kassandra D.
Purchased at: Online
$35 isn’t a bad price for this. I order it through my esthetician. My face is clearing up and does feel clean after using this. I would recommend. One pump and your entire face is covered. I love this gentle cleanser for my face.
Elizabeth B.
Buffalo, NY
Got a sample of this stuff from the girl who does my hydrofacials. She swears by Glymed products and now I can see why. I honestly loved how this product made my skin feel. Not only did do it’s job of washing off my face makeup, but it left my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. Most times I try a new cleanser it immediately dries out my face, and I never use again. I plan on buying this product and can’t wait!
Maria S.
Love this product. I have been using this for years!! Leaves your skin feeling clean, toned and revived.
Kirstina M.
Abilene, TX
Words can't express how much I love Glymed Plus. I use the Gentle Face wash daily, at home and at the spa. Glymed uses pure ingredients. Does not test on animals. All of there products can be cocktailed together to customize you home care for facial routines. They are worth EVERY PENNY.
Mitzi R.
High Point, NC
After getting a facial at a spa many years ago, this cleanser was recommended for me. It is the best cleanser I have ever used. It effectively eliminates break outs, but is gentle enough that it doesn’t cause irritation. I use it once in the morning & once at night. It doesn’t take much of the product to cleanse, a little goes a long way. It is fragrance free. Also an added plus is that it’s cruelty free
Kendra P.
Keedysville, MD
Here's the thing about glymed, their product contain powerful active ingredients. I love it. Gentle yes, but any less powerful. I use this product to prep skin by stripping oils for chemical treatments. You only need a tiny bit and it lathers to perfection!
Brooke A.
Hoschton, GA
This is an amazing cleanser, although the name is misleading. It is an exfoliating cleanser and has 10% glycolic acid, so therefore not something I would describe as gentle, BUT if you’re looking for a cleanser that gives great exfoliation to use a few times a week, this is the one.
mia W.
Such a good face wash. This product was just as it says, gentle. I have no problems with this cleanser, only a little pricey but for the quality and formula I think the price is right! I would buy again.Glymed Plus Gentle Facial Wash 16 oz
Monica L.
Brooklyn, NY
Been using this facewash for over a year. One bottle lasted me about 6 months and I just repurchased along with a few other things from the line. This cleanser is one of the reasons my overbearing texture is minimal. My face is smoother and looks better than it did in my teens. The only con is that you need to purchase through a licensed aesthetician but I love mine so I have no issues there
Emily K.
el paso
Great and exfoliating the skin chemically but I would not use this everyday as with someone that is combo to dry it can leave the skin feeling tight due to the 10% glycolic acid! It does help smooth the skin and brighten as well.