Glycolix Elite Facial Cream Ultra Lite 1.6 oz.

by Glycolix Elite

Glycolix Elite Ultra Lite Facial Cream drenches the skin with a daily dose of vitamins, minerals, and skin-soothing ingredients. They are designed to transform lackluster skin to lovely while protecting your complexion for the future.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glycolix Elite Facial Cream Ultra Lite 1.6 oz.!
Stephanie S.
Recommended by a coworker whose dermatologist recommended it to her. Very hydrating, especially in the winter months! When I use it in the morning, I give it a good 10-15 minutes to sink in before applying my makeup. It is pricey - around $20 for a jar but it lasts a while - I only apply a small dot on my forehead, chin, nose & each cheek at a time. I buy it online from DermStore. I recommended it to my mom who's pushing 70 & she loves it too! It doesn't clog my pores or make me break out! I'm so glad I found this!
crystal P.
Campton, KY
This was recommended by a friend so I thought I'd give it a try and it made my skin feels so soft it really is worth its money it's not that expensive fairy good quality
Nicole W.
Savannah, GA
Glycolix Elite Facial Cream Ultra Lite 1.6 oz. has been repackaged as Replenix Ultralight Multivitamin. This is a fantastic product. The moisturisation is light and absorbs quickly into the skin. With additions of CoQ10 and Green tea, this isn't just a basic moisturizer, but loaded with great things while being comfortable too!
Janelle H.
Hanover
Best moisturizer I've ever used for oily skin. Provides just the right amount of moisture for my skin. Helps heal acne scars. Makes my skin super smooth. Have used this product for years and it has never let me down. Was recommended by my dermatologist.
Stephanie B.
Tempe, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this moisturizer a lot. It’s very soft and gentle. Since I started using it, but makeup goes on more smoothly. The price isn’t bad either. It’s not harsh; I’ve had no breakouts or weird reactions. It doesn’t feel heavy or sticky. I would recommend it.
Niecy P.
Minnesota
Glycolix Elite Facial Cream Ultra Lite 1.6 oz. uploaded by Niecy P.
My sister purchased this for me due to my sensitive dry skin its amazing helps allot with dryness and eliminates all the patchy flaky skin.

Looking for your answer?