BeautyFaceFacial SkincareYeouth
Glycolic Acid Peel 30% Professional Chemical Face Peel with Retinol, Green Tea Extract, Acne Scars, Collagen Boost, Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Sun - Age Spots, Anti Aging, Acne - 1 fl oz Guaranteed

by Yeouth

Fast Track to Younger Looking Skin with YEOUTH Maximum-Strength Medical Quality 30% Glycolic Acid Gel Peel. Boosted with Retinol and Green Tea Extract. As we age, our skin's natural cell renewal process slows down.This medical grade chemical peel was professionally formulated to help treat various signs of aging such as acne scars, fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin texture and tone, and large pore size. This product contains 15-20 full face peels. Complete use instructions included with product. Highest Quality, Medical Grade Ingredients. • Glycolic Acid being the smallest of all Alpha Hydroxy Acids allows the molecule to penetrate skin with maximum effectiveness yielding dramatic results. It will successfully stimulate collagen regeneration, and even skin tone, and thickens the epidermis. • Retinol (vitamin a) has been used for decades and remains the gold standard of anti-aging due to its powerful ability to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation by stimulating collagen production and cell turnover which yields a supple, youthful appearance. • Green Tea Extract added for anti-bacterial benefit. This ingredient cleanses skin pores of harmful acne causing bacteria for clear, smoothe, presentable skin. • Cucumber and Chamomile extracts provide synergistic antioxidant & anti-Inflammatory benefits to the skin as well as enhanced sun protection post peel.Take advantage of YEOUTH's latest innovation.. ORDER NOW | 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE . PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA.

Is Unscented: Y

Compatible Brands: Yeouth Youth InstaNatural OZNaturals Peter Thomas

Is Anti-Aging: Y

Is Paraben-Free: Y

Is Vegan: Y

[product:glycolic-acid-peel-30%-professional-chemical-face-peel-with-retinol-green-tea-extract-acne-scars-collagen-boost-wrinkles-fine-lines-sun-age-spots-anti-aging-acne-1-fl-oz-yeouth-guaranteed] Has anyone tried these products and what has your experience been like?
Does this really work & is it expensive???
Start your review of Glycolic Acid Peel 30% Professional Chemical Face Peel with Retinol, Green Tea Extract, Acne Scars, Collagen Boost, Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Sun - Age Spots, Anti Aging, Acne - 1 fl oz Yeouth Guaranteed!
Dèsirèe M.
Evanston, IL
Glycolic Acid Peel 30% Professional Chemical Face Peel with Retinol, Green Tea Extract, Acne Scars, Collagen Boost, Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Sun - Age Spots, Anti Aging, Acne - 1 fl oz Yeouth Guaranteed uploaded by Dèsirèe M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve used the gel for a month and have seen significant results on my face and hands. I begin with a clean, moist face and apply the gel in gentle tapping and sweeping movements with my fingertips. After the initial daily use I now continue to use the gel twice a week. The smell is light and doesn’t linger, the formula is non-irritating, and perfect for all skin types. Thanks @yeouthskincare and @jeanette.joyful.living for sharing the opportunity to review this skincare product in exchange for my honest opinion and thoughts. #gifted
Natalie K.
Glendale , AZ
Glycolic Acid Peel 30% Professional Chemical Face Peel with Retinol, Green Tea Extract, Acne Scars, Collagen Boost, Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Sun - Age Spots, Anti Aging, Acne - 1 fl oz Yeouth Guaranteed uploaded by Natalie K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this. I have sensitive/oily skin and this works wonders. The trick is to FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS. DO NOT leave it on longer than it says to. If I leave it on for 1 minute my face will feel it. So I don't do a full minute. When applying it you don't need a lot. This bottle will last quite a while. It's definitely a great price. After washing it off my face looks refreshed and it helps prevent blemishes too. This is a must have for sure. You won't regret it.
Anna K.
Carpentersvle, IL
Glycolic Acid Peel 30% Professional Chemical Face Peel with Retinol, Green Tea Extract, Acne Scars, Collagen Boost, Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Sun - Age Spots, Anti Aging, Acne - 1 fl oz Yeouth Guaranteed uploaded by Anna K.
I was so excited to try and at home peel and this did not disappoint!! I carefully followed the instructions and ended up with a gorgeous result that included glowing and soft skin that showed less dark spots and fine lines/ wrinkles. This will be a staple for me every 3 weeks! Glycolic Acid Peel 30% Professional Chemical Face Peel with Retinol, Green Tea Extract, Acne Scars, Collagen Boost, Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Sun - Age Spots, Anti Aging, Acne - 1 fl oz Yeouth Guaranteed
Alyssa F.
San Diego, CA
Glycolic Acid Peel 30% Professional Chemical Face Peel with Retinol, Green Tea Extract, Acne Scars, Collagen Boost, Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Sun - Age Spots, Anti Aging, Acne - 1 fl oz Yeouth Guaranteed uploaded by Alyssa F.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the strongest at home chemical peel I’ve used to date, and I have many that are up to 30% acid. I’m a big lover of chemical peels so my skin has become conditioned to them, until this one. I actually felt the tingle, I felt it work and did not have any irritation or redness after use. Key benefits - Hydrates, smoothes, clears blackheads & evens the appearance of skintone. It’s like all new, slightly firm, skin!
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Glycolic Acid Peel 30% Professional Chemical Face Peel with Retinol, Green Tea Extract, Acne Scars, Collagen Boost, Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Sun - Age Spots, Anti Aging, Acne - 1 fl oz Yeouth Guaranteed uploaded by Jennifer L.
I'm pretty impressed with this brand and the results of this product. It definitely over exceeded my expectations because I've never heard of this brand and it was a whim purchase. This peel is very potent and will definitely remove dead skin to bring a more fresh youthful dewy glow. This also has helped fade my old acne marks.
Dai D.
Glycolic Acid Peel 30% Professional Chemical Face Peel with Retinol, Green Tea Extract, Acne Scars, Collagen Boost, Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Sun - Age Spots, Anti Aging, Acne - 1 fl oz Yeouth Guaranteed uploaded by Dai D.
Purchased at: Amazon
After following the indications that it brings, I let it act for 2 minutes since my skin is a bit tender and I immediately feel the itch that the product is working and then I removed it. It can be left for up to 8 minutes and can be repeated several times a week at night to see results faster. Immediately I feel my skin is thinner, and what I like most about this product is that any spot that has acne disappears, leaving my skin cleaner. I loved it
Jennifer N.
Garden Grove, CA
Glycolic Acid Peel 30% Professional Chemical Face Peel with Retinol, Green Tea Extract, Acne Scars, Collagen Boost, Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Sun - Age Spots, Anti Aging, Acne - 1 fl oz Yeouth Guaranteed uploaded by Jennifer N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great peel that works quickly! Affordable price too. Really big fan for fading scars and hyperpigmentation.
Dorothy G.
Holyoke, MA
Glycolic Acid Peel 30% Professional Chemical Face Peel with Retinol, Green Tea Extract, Acne Scars, Collagen Boost, Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Sun - Age Spots, Anti Aging, Acne - 1 fl oz Yeouth Guaranteed uploaded by Dorothy G.
After using this for a month I'm really seeing results in the appearance and the overall feel of my skin! Looking forward to see even more results the more I use! I highly recommend, just make sure you read and follow the directions according to the package!
Amanda M.
Glycolic Acid Peel 30% Professional Chemical Face Peel with Retinol, Green Tea Extract, Acne Scars, Collagen Boost, Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Sun - Age Spots, Anti Aging, Acne - 1 fl oz Yeouth Guaranteed uploaded by Amanda M.
As A Licensed Esthetician, I Tried Yeouth’s 30% Glycolic Acid Gel Peel over a 2mth period..THE RESULTS WERE AMAZING! It works by exfoliating dead skin cells, allowing brighter, lighter, and more radiant skin to surface. Overall, you can expect improvement in fine lines and wrinkles, skin discolorations, skin texture, rebuilding of collagen, removal of blackheads, and a reduction in excessive oil production. Glycolic acid is an excellent exfoliator. In fact, it is the smallest molecule size of any AHA, allowing the formula to effectively penetrate the skin, stimulating collagen to turnover dead skin cells and hydrate the skin during the peel process. Retinol (Vitamin A) has been used for decades and remains the gold standard of anti-aging due to its powerful ability to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation by stimulating collagen production and cell turnover which yields a supple, youthful appearance. Green Tea, Chamomile, Cucumber Botanical Extracts are excellent sources of vitamins and minerals. ALL NATURAL, UNSCENTED, GENTLE ENOUGH FOR SENSITIVE SKIN(DO A PATCH TEST)
elvia P.
Tomball, TX
Glycolic Acid Peel 30% Professional Chemical Face Peel with Retinol, Green Tea Extract, Acne Scars, Collagen Boost, Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Sun - Age Spots, Anti Aging, Acne - 1 fl oz Yeouth Guaranteed uploaded by elvia P.
Purchased at: Amazon
[product:glycolic-acid-peel-30%-professional-chemical-face-peel-with-retinol,-green-tea-extract,-acne-scars,-collagen-boost,-wrinkles,-fine-lines,-sun---age-spots,-anti-aging,-acne---1-fl-oz-yeouth-guaranteed] is one strong product! You have to be careful on how you use it or you can get burnt and irritated. You cannot use any retinol, masks, scrubs or exgoliant agents 48hrs prior and after. Its very important to avoid sun for at least a wk but if you do of course as always use a sunscreen. For first timers only leave on for 8sec but for experience users only for 8min then rinse with cold water then apply a generous amount of moisturizer. It will tremendously help your skin with the first use