BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBody Merry

by Body Merry

A great skincare routine begins with a great face wash to help your other beauty products work more effectively. Add Body Merrys ample 6 OZ SIZE Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser to your routine and give your skin the freshness it deserves. The formula contains 2.5% GLYCOLIC ACID + WILLOW BARK + JOJOBA BEADS, which help to alleviate clogged pores and slough away dead skin, dirt and oil build up. Instead of using a basic face wash that cleans only surface dirt, this cleanser uses potent ingredients for a DEEP CLEAN FEELING that cant be matched. Kojic Acid + Olive Oil + Rosehip Oil + Jojoba Oil + Tea Tree Oils penetrate deep into your pores to get rid of excess grime while nourishing and smoothing your skin for a soft and supple look. Our facial cleanser uses robust ingredients to not only clean your skin but give your complexion LASTING BENEFITS. This gentle wash works to effectively reduce age spots, dark spots, sun spots and other forms of discoloration while helping with acne, acne scars and premature aging. This facial cleanser is a great way to start or end your day to help BRIGHTEN A DULL-LOOKING COMPLEXION. For a complete skincare routine, pair it with a toner, serum and moisturizer to restore and rejuvenate your face and neck. 90-DAY MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: We love our products and we hope you do too! All of our products are lovingly manufactured in the USA and if you ever have any questions or if youre not satisfied with your purchase, just drop us a line and well see what we can do to help you Get Happy with your skin - this product is also Vegan Friendly! .

A great skincare routine begins with a great face wash to help your other beauty products work more effectively. Add Body Merrys ample 6 OZ SIZE Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser to your routine and give your skin the freshness it deserves. The formula contains 2.5% GLYCOLIC ACID + WILLOW BARK + JOJOBA BEADS, which help to alleviate clogged pores and slough away dead skin, dirt and oil build up.; Instead of using a basic face wash that cleans only surface dirt, this cleanser uses potent ingredients for a DEEP CLEAN FEELING that cant be matched. Kojic Acid + Olive Oil + Rosehip Oil + Jojoba Oil + Tea Tree Oils penetrate deep into your pores to get rid of excess grime while nourishing and smoothing your skin for a soft and supple look.; Our facial cleanser uses robust ingredients to not only clean your skin but give your complexion LASTING BENEFITS. This gentle wash works to effectively reduce age spots, dark spots, sun spots and other forms of discoloration while helping with acne, acne scars and premature aging.; This facial cleanser is a great way to start or end your day to help BRIGHTEN A DULL-LOOKING COMPLEXION. For a complete skincare routine, pair it with a toner, serum and moisturizer to restore and rejuvenate your face and neck.; 90-DAY MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - We love our products and we hope you do too! All of our products are lovingly manufactured in the USA and if you ever have any questions or if youre not satisfied with your purchase, just drop us a line and well see what we can do to help you Get Happy with your skin - this product is also Vegan Friendly!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser - Anti-Aging + Acne Face Wash w AHA For Wrinkles, Lines & Spots Reduction - Natural Blend of Best Rosehip & Tea Tree Oils + Jojoba Beads For a Deep Clean!
Annie C.
Ocala, FL
I just started using this so I can’t comment on how the product performs, but it definitely makes my skin feel smooth and clean after use. I’m very into Glycolic acid as I am working on my skin texture. I will update after a few weeks, once I can give before and after photos! Wish me luck! 🌟
Mallory M.
Great cleanser. Has little granulars in it, so it is a physical and chemical exfoliant. Does not leave my skin dry or broke out.
Morgan B.
California
I use this in rotation with my salicylic acid cleanser depending on the night. I love how clean my face feels after using this without feeling stripped of its natural oils. I definitely wouldn’t recommend using this every day, especially if you have dry skin, since it is an exfoliating cleanser. This helps keep my skin clear without irritating my very sensitive skin (I have rosacea) and I’ll definitely be re-purchasing this once I run out.
Colise W.
Conifer, CO
Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser - Anti-Aging + Acne Face Wash w AHA For Wrinkles, Lines & Spots Reduction - Natural Blend of Best Rosehip & Tea Tree Oils + Jojoba Beads For a Deep Clean uploaded by Colise W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been on the hunt for a glycolic face wash that works for several years. Spending a ridiculous amount of money on products that don’t do what they promise or are so harsh on my skin that I was left red and irritated (I am 49 and know how my skin reacts to most products and it’s sensitivity level). I started using Body Merry last summer, and I must say I absolutely love the products I have used. My skin feels softer, looks smoother, and It seems the fine lines are minimizing. My skin doesn’t not burn or feel over-processed after using this product. A little goes a long way, and I notice a slight citrus scent, but it is not overwhelming for me, and I have an ultra-sensitive nose and I cannot handle a lot of perfumes. The price is fair, and I will continue to use it with the other body merry products I am not hooked on.
anon F.
Coconut Creek, FL
Really great product. Works to gently exfoliate in the morning or at the end of the day and causes zero breakouts. There’s a lot of product and will definitely be repurchasing when this finally runs out.
Kally W.
Weatherford , TX
This is my holy grail face wash and it lasts me 6 months with daily use. A little goes a long way. I found it on Amazon and have ordered it twice now. It’s is good for keeping acne at bay and also makes wrinkles and fine lines smoother with each use.
Karina S.
Plantation
Have been using for two years. Had reduced blackheads on my nose. Leaves skin soft, renewed and bright. Had made a huge difference.
Katie S.
Lancaster
Purchased at: Amazon
Not thrilled with this product. The beads are larger than I thought and I don’t feel that they do much. I have used other brands that worked better for me.
Olivia D.
Dallas
I LOVE this cleanser. It gently exfoliates while brightening my skin. It helps fade my scars and makes my skin smoother overall. Yet oddly it is moisturizing? Which amazes me because glycolic acid can be corrosive and irritating for me but I have not had that experience at all! Love this stuff and definitely will repurchase!
Kelly V.
I use this when I am breaking out badly. This is the first bottle that I bought. I don’t remover how much it was but I would be open to buying it again

Looking for your answer?