BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Ordinary
Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution

Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution

What it is: An exfoliating toning solution with seven percent glycolic acid, amino acids, aloe vera, ginseng, and Tasmanian pepperberry.Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven TextureHighlighted Ingredients:- Glycolic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates the skin.- Tasmanian Pepperberry Derivative: Helps reduce irritation associated with acid use.- Ginseng Root and Aloe Vera: Offer both visible radiance and soothing benefits.Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, phthalates, mineral oil, oxybenzone, coal tar, and sulfates SLS & SLES. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.What Else You Need to Know: This 7% Toning Solution offers mild exfoliation for visibly improved skin radiance and clarity. The formula also improves the appearance of skin texture with continued use. This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without oil, alcohol, silicone, nuts, gluten, and fragrance.

What are you ladies and gents thoughts on Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution ?
Does this product effectively help with reducing hyperpigmentation?
Start your review of Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution!
How would you rate this product?
nora B.
Leicester, AK
Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution uploaded by nora B.
I This is one of my fave skincare products I have change my skin a lot it’s quite harsh but I like to use it a few days a week and the pricing is amazing it’s so cheap and affordable it’s the best try it out
Samantha  F.
Cardiff, South Glamorgan
Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution uploaded by Samantha  F.
Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution uploaded by Samantha  F.
Absolutely LOVE this toner from The Ordinary. It gets deep down into your pores and removes all excess dirt & sweat that is sometimes left behind after washing. I use this daily and have noticed I haven’t had any spots or blemishes since, but i have pretty good skin when it comes to spots, thank goodness. The price is so affordable and the size is very large so will definitely last you a while. Mines only a quarter gone and that’s using it every day!! Another great product from this amazing company 🖤
Chisom O.
Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution uploaded by Chisom O.
This is so good if used properly! Emphasis on properly. I was able to finally get my hands on it today because it’s always sold out. Love it and a bottle lasts for so long😍
Bobbie R.
Luton, Bedfordshire
Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution uploaded by Bobbie R.
Hands down the best toner I’ve ever used! It lasts ages and has really cleared up my acne and skin texture. I put it on twice a day before any serums or moisturisers. Hasn’t broken me out at all or anything. Couldn’t recommend more!!
Karley M.
Purfleet, Essex
Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution uploaded by Karley M.
Just like many of The Ordinary products, this is amazing. I have acne prone skin, also oily and this works amazing on my skin, just don’t put it on open wounds as it stings. I would recommend this product. It doesn’t have a unpleasant smell or doesn’t irritate my skin.
Abbey O.
South Yorkshire
Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution uploaded by Abbey O.
didn’t work for my sensitive skin , it burned and itches and caused little red spots on my skin , i bought it over a year ago and hardly used any as seen in the photo , i didn’t expect it to be as chemically induced as it is .
Jessica P.
Crediton, Crediton
Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution uploaded by Jessica P.
The best PM toner for oily/combination skin! This is the best, i used to use Pixi Glow Tonic and tried this for half the price and it is amazing!!!! I only use this in the evening as it can be sticky and is a very strong product! The Glycolic Acid is the holy grail for exfoliation and removing dead skin cells!😍 This aids the skin regrowth giving you brighter and smoother skin! This is also a great for acne scaring, skin discolouration, fine lines and wrinkles!
aananuanushhkhka F.
Bridgwater, England
Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution uploaded by aananuanushhkhka F.
It works in about 2 or 3 weeks but the results are amazing and when I apply to my skin feels so much better than normal and this product is just amazing the only thing is if you have any cuts in your skin will burn but overall it's a good product and I love it.
Tessa P.
manchester, manchester
Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution uploaded by Tessa P.
My first glycolic acid product and I must admit I was scared - not helped by the bottle which looks like something from school chemistry class. Tingles when you apply but no irritation and the next day my skin felt good and somehow cleaner and fresher. Going to keep it up and see what happens.
Toni-Ann B.
London
Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution uploaded by Toni-Ann B.
I started using this toner to weeks ago and I love it. Are usually use my Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 first, then my squall was cleanser followed by this toner and you would not believe the amount of dirt that still comes off my face. I also find that when I have a spot if I use the toner it helps! Only downside is at least my face feeling a little bit sticky/clammy.  Also, the bottle is HUGE!

970 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anyel B.