BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Ordinary
Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution

Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution

What it is: An exfoliating toning solution with seven percent glycolic acid, amino acids, aloe vera, ginseng, and Tasmanian pepperberry.Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven TextureHighlighted Ingredients:- Glycolic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates the skin.- Tasmanian Pepperberry Derivative: Helps reduce irritation associated with acid use.- Ginseng Root and Aloe Vera: Offer both visible radiance and soothing benefits.Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, phthalates, mineral oil, oxybenzone, coal tar, and sulfates SLS & SLES. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.What Else You Need to Know: This 7% Toning Solution offers mild exfoliation for visibly improved skin radiance and clarity. The formula also improves the appearance of skin texture with continued use. This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without oil, alcohol, silicone, nuts, gluten, and fragrance.

Can I use this one night, then you niacinimide the next? Is it okay to switch back and forth every other night?
what do you think about Glycolic acid for dandruff? Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution ?
Does this product help with ingrown hairs on your armpits?
Start your review of Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution!
How would you rate this product?
Jillian H.
Victoria , BC
Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution uploaded by Jillian H.
OMG. This product you guys. Is wonderful. For very sensitive skin I do not recommend o the face...instead use it on your armpits...yes armpits. I saw on a review to do that and oh my it does wonders. Also for non sensitive skin. You can use o your face. I have one for my body and one for my face, use it one a week as it does exfoliate. 5/5 recommend. Price is FANTASTIC
Allison B.
Toronto, ON
Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution uploaded by Allison B.
Purchased at: Well.ca
I was very worried this would cause irritation to my sensitive skin, so was happily surprised I had none! The price point can’t be beat and makes skin feel super clean and fresh ready for next step in nighttime cleaning regime. As you can see this bottle almost entirely used up but I liked it so much (lasted a long time) my next supposed to be arriving tomorrow!
Maya H.
Barrie, Ontario
Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution uploaded by Maya H.
I really love this toner. It gently exfoliates my skin to get rid of any build-up dirt and dead skin. It's an amazing price for this product! This toner also makes my skin feel super soft after. By using this product I have also skin an improvement in my ance. Overall, I really love this toner and would repurchase and recommend it!
Cherie C.
Markham, ON
Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution uploaded by Cherie C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the cheapest toner I’ve ever purchased and it is one of the best ones! I’m so glad I decided to try this. I have been using it once a day for a month and can definitely feel my skin texture improving. It feels great on my skin and makes my skin look radiant and luminous!
Caitlin M.
Merritt, BC
Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution uploaded by Caitlin M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This toner is the bomb for me. I have used it for 3 days and I have already seen results. My blemish scars on my cheek have already lightened and it is incredible! I experience a slight tingling sensation when I apply and it does leave a bit of a sticky residue but it is so worth it. I love the amount of product I get for the amount of money I pay, it is a steal. I will rebuy this until my skin is glass and then continue to rebuy it so it stays that way.
Lavina S.
Vancouver, BC
Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution uploaded by Lavina S.
So far I really like this. I've only just started using it, so I'll update my review once I've used it more. 😁😘🤗 #beautyhaul #skincare #selfcare #beauty #theordinary #deciem
Daniela G.
Winnipeg, MB
Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution uploaded by Daniela G.
This stuff for me personally is magic in a bottle. I use it in my night routine with my serum and moisturizer. It evens out my skin tone so much. After just 1 - 2 times using it i saw a difference. Even if you use it Daily it lasts a long time so for that price its just perfect. I also have sensitive skin and was worried but it never broke me out or irritated my skin.
Shagun S.
Nanaimo, BC
Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution uploaded by Shagun S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the nozzle that comes with it. After I shower and dry off, I squirt this all over my body and rub it in, let it dry for 2-3 minutes and follow with body lotion. You don't have to use very much of this stuff if you are not using a cotton pad to rub it in since none is being wasted. The nozzle is great for keeping things sanitary. I've been through one full bottle after 6-8 weeks of using this once daily, and the darkness around my armpits is completely gone! It also lightened my arms and torso by a single shade because it removed my tan. This stuff simply helps turn your skin cells over faster than your body can do alone. Recommend it a 100%
Christina K.
Edmonton
Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution uploaded by Christina K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is a god send. It is SO inexpensive and has changed my skin. It minimizes my black heads, gently removes old skin cells which makes my skin look brighter. I use it at night after I wash my face, about 3-4 times a week. I will forever continue to purchase this. It reminds me of the Drunk Elephant TLC serum (which is $118 for a small bottle) but under $10. If I forget to use it, I can tell a difference in my skin. Highly recommend trying! Just remember to use an spf when using it.
Mayra O.
Windsor, ON
Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution uploaded by Mayra O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this magic potion for two weeks and I can say that I have never had a clearer skin before ! I use it every day sometimes at the AM and pm and I glow ! [product:the-ordinary-glycolic-acid-7%-toning-solution]

979 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ghizlane  H.
Tucson, AZ
il y a 14 jours
Lilula S. il y a 8 jours
Glycolic Acid is excellent for dandruff! Since it exfoliates the scalp, it might eliminate the root cause of dandruff ( excess product, some fungus) or help with cellular turnover.
AllAbout Y.
il y a 2 mois
Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution ? Quelqu'un l'a déjà essayé et est-ce que vous avez vu une amélioration pour les cicatrices d'acné et tâches ?
Mary T.
Wellborn, FL
Tiffany S.
Jefferson Cty, TN
il y a 3 mois
Aida H. il y a 3 mois
I have combination skin and I started using this recently. I started with my oily T-zone to see how drying or intense this exfoliant could be and it worked great. After that I started to using it over my more sensitive or less oily skin and didn’t have a reaction. I have been using it every other night focusing on the oily zones. Hope this helps.
Mina M.
il y a 6 mois
Stephanie J. il y a 5 mois
I haven't tried this brand or concentration yet. I do have a glycolic acid peel( type of a lotion) i use and it's at 4% which isn't too harsh on my skin.