Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

Radiant Skin Just a Peel AwayRen Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Peel Mask is a multi-tasking peel-off mask that helps to reduce visibility of fine lines while renewing complexion. It also helps with congestion and blackheads while improving skin tone to give you a youthful look.Gives radiant skin.Removes dead skin.Combats blemishes.Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Peel Mask brightens skin tone and helps skin look brighter and healthy.Just For You: All skin typesA Closer Look: Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Peel Mask contains natural fruit acids from passion fruit, lemon, grape and pineapple, along with papain enzyme from papaya to exfoliate the outer layer of the skin, while encouraging cell turnover and ironing out fine lines and wrinkles.You Won't Find: Fragrance, parabens, petrochemicals, sulfates, synthetic colors, silicones, glycolsGet Started: Apply a thick layer of this mask on clean skin. Leave it for 10 minutes and then pat and lift with fingertips gentle. Rinse afterwards. "

What effects have you felt? Is it good for sensitive skin?
I Received this as a free sample and have been using every 2 days however not really sure if it does anything it feels very mild which is not a bad thing I guess but I don’t know if worth buying full size as still a lover of Alpha H Liquid Gold not sure if this is decent replacement ?
Is this stuff really as good as it claims for dark spots? I really want to try it but I’d struggling to justify the price
Start your review of Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask!
Cypress, CA
Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask uploaded by Hannah D.
I really like this stuff! I feel like my skin looked more radiant after using this and my skin looked brighter! It has a nice feel to it and smells pretty good! I have sensitive skin and had no problem with this product! #skin #skincare #beauty #makeup
Jackson, TN
This is one of my favorite masks! It makes your skin super soft and plump. It has a citrus scent that is pretty strong but I don't mind it. It is an exfoliating mask but it is not irritating at all. I love how the texture on my skin is so much smoother after using this mask. I use it once per week and it keeps my skin radiant and smooth! Must have for sure
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
Ren Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask is great with one downside. I hate peel away masks. Aside from that fact, the product really did appear to help my fine lines and even out my skins texture. I would absolutely recommend this product as long as you don’t mind peel off masks.
Hollywood, FL
Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask uploaded by Lina K.
I've been using this mask for about two years and finishing my second bottle now. Absolutely can not exclude it from my skin regiment now. I apply it in a thick coat once a week and leave it for 10 min. I have fair sensitive skin and this product is so gentle that doesn't bother me as long as I don't go over recommended time (which happened once and my skin got flaky). Yet it is so effective that in 10 minutes I have radiant more supple and decongested skin. I have completely eliminated scrubs as I never liked rubbing grainy substance onto my face. On top of everything is smells as sweet pineapple and comes with cloth to wash it off with.
Spokane
Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask uploaded by Stephanie D.
This is a great brightening mask, when it works. It’s hit or miss, I haven’t figured out the secret yet. But when it works, my skin looks AMAZINGGGG. Super dewy and glowy and soft. When it doesn’t work, nothing bad happens, just not as fantastic results as I expect there to be. Still great, highly recommend!
A-MA-ZING. I love this stuff. I got a sample forever ago which caused me to fall head over heels in love with this (and tingly peely masks in general). I've purchased the full size twice (it's pricey but worth it). It makes my skin so much brighter and the bottle lasts a surprisingly long time. It's a little tingly but nothing major (if you've done a real peel before this'll be a cake walk). I always leave it on longer than recommended with no ill effects. It's best when used once a week religiously to keep the glow. Plus the ingredients are pretty clean which is a huge plus!
Wayne, NJ
i had a hard time finding a mask that i really liked, until i bought this product. although the con of this product is the weird smell, the pros outweigh it. my skin is a combination of oily and dry depending on the season so i could never buy one product specifically targeting one or the other. when i use this mask, it tingles/burns a little bit, but not unpleasantly. i wash it off usually after 15 mins twice a week, and then my face is really soft and hydrated. this product is highly citric, so it would probably explain why it burns. i strongly recommend this product if you're looking for a new addition to your skincare regime.
Des Plaines, IL
I came across this product through the Instagram advertising and decided to give it a try! So far I love this product, it leaves my skin glowing and instant brighting. It’s a very good chemical exfoliator. The only thing I have complain about this product is that little tingling sensation when I apply it but I guess it’s bearable.
Dade City
Before I go over the claims and pros and cons; my overall opinion on this product is that it's great, I like it a lot. The smell isn't the best but its tolerable, not overwhelming. However if you're sensitive to scents this probably isn't for you. This mask definitely gives fast results! I personally noticed smoother and more radiant skin, better texture, and fading of my scars. There is some itchiness with use, sometimes even after taking it off but it isn't too bad. One use did show results for me and it only got better from there on. "A cult-favorite peel mask with a potent active complex that renews and refines skin." Claims (check marks by those I agree with): ⇨ Good for: normal, oily, combination, and dry skin [✔] ⇨ Solution for: dullness and uneven texture, fine lines and wrinkles, pores [✔] ⇨ Improves: skintone, firmness, radiance [✔] ⇨ Reduces: sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and old acne scars [✔] Pros: ⇨No synthetic fragrance, pore-blocking petrochemicals, sulfate detergents, silicones, synthetic colors, animal ingredients, parabens, potential irritants ⇨ Cruelty-free, vegan, noncomedogenic, formulated without gluten ⇨ Good for all skin types except sensitive, helps dullness and uneven texture, fine lines and wrinkles, pores, skintone, firmness, sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and old acne scars Cons: ⇨ Smelly ⇨ Itchy
I got this in my ipsy bag and I will for sure be buying the full sized product. I've used it a couple times now on my face neck and décolletage area and my skin felt great after. In this winter weather my skin gets very dull and this definitely helped combat that problem. This is one of the few masks where even after I took it off I could still feel it working and I like that. I have sensitive skin and the bottle says not to use with sensitive skin but I did a test spot first and I have used it twice now without any problems.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...