Glyco Face Hidro Exfoliating Cream ( For Dry Skin ) - Natura Bisse - Night Care - 75ml/2.5oz

BY NATURA BISSE

🌸A•M•B•E•R🌸 H.
Greensboro
I have the most dry skin anyone could have and this stuff gets the job done. I use this all winter. I couldn’t see my self with out this product. It’s so smooth not sticky or tacky does what it is suppose to do and it’s not that badly priced. It’s deffintly a keep for me
Molly C.
Durham, NH
I️ really need good exfoliating wash for my skin and I️ think this product does a decent job of that. It felt not too harsh on my face when I️ was rubbing it which was nice. I️ would buy it again but want to branch or at other products too
Char L.
This was a great girls night gotta have but as well as for you like on your day for you and you do your womanly activities ( fake but real spa home day ) this was a really good gift I like putting cucumbers on my eyes with it or mixing it with banana it didn't need it alone was a great product was a home project I wanted to try and it DEFINITELY gives that glo affect
Crystal R.
Loved this skin cream. It went on smooth. Wasn't oily and left no residue. It has a pleasant scent which I also enjoyed. Best of all loved how soft my skin has been since I started using it
Michelle Y.
Beautiful product for me personally and I have dry skin years of tanning and over fifty years of age. It is gently and was certainly effective the feel after was smooth and not overly tight or bumpy like some exfoliation can leave behind. I would buy again.
Laci B.
I bought this for a good exfoliate and a little does go a long way. The packaging was sort of bland. It's gentle on skin and it's a little bit on the expensive side. I would recommend to someone who isn't looking for a lot of product for the price.
Isa B.
Acho Boa, mas da uma sensação e oliosidade na pele, passo sempre antes da base e sempre da um brilho a mais. A ideia do produto é otima, deixa a minha pele mais leve; o problema é que elee uma pequena sensação DE ardência na pele quando eu a exfolio e passo a maquiagem por cima 💜
Sarah E.
Brandon, MS
I tried this once with a friend of mine cause she just lives by it and i myself loved the way it made my skin feel so soft and fresh after using it!
Arielle M.
Bayville, NJ
Luxurious products for the people who have the money to spend. I love this product and it does work but it is far too pricey to buy continuously.
Elise B.
This product is great for a night in. It made my face super soft without irritatingly my sensitive skin. I would  definitely buy this again.