Glutio Gluten Free Pretzel Twists uploaded by Megan R.Glutio Gluten Free Pretzel Twists uploaded by Danielle P.

BY GLUTINO

Delicious Gluten-free Pretzel Twists Free Of Wheat, Gluten, Milk, And Casein.

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Soluble Corn Fiber, Palm Oil, Salt, Sugar, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast Extract, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid.

Jaci P.
Palatine, IL
I’ve recently been experimenting with a gluten free diet as a means to combat my fibromyalgia flare and it’s been making a huge impact. I discovered these pretzels and they’re absolutely delicious! I’d even go as far as to say they’re better than regular pretzels. I eat them on their own, with guacamole, with hummus, etc.
Sophia C.
Salem
I love pretzel and I missed them once I decided to change to a gluten free diet. These pretzel soon became a favorite! They have a great crunch and salty taste that is so good. These can be found at most grocery stores and come in a variety of fun flavors as well!
Jessica B.
I received a small bag of Glutino Pretzels in a VoxBox for review purposes and haven't looked back since.

Let me elaborate: THESE ARE DELICIOUS.

Hands down some of the best pretzels I have ever had. I love the texture and how light they are yet are still satisfying and keep you full. They are salty and undeniably just as delicious as other bagged pretzel. I had to go on a hunt for these after finishing my mini bag and after nearly a month, I have a full size bag.

Perfect for a side during lunch--for all ages.
Tracy U.
Parlin, NJ
These are the best pretzels! I have Celiac so they are something tasty to snack on, but my family members who aren't even gluten-free love these too! Great value for the money too.
Megan R.
1,319 reviews
I've always thought pretzels were bland. Unless they're soft dough, I don't usually eat them. My mother in law had these and I gave then a try. So delicious. They aren't as bland or dry as other brands. Though they are pretzel flavored, they don't taste like others I've had in the past. I can't describe them real well, but I can tell you, these are delicious.
Ashley F.
Mt Washington, KY
Being gluten free is tough but it's definitely getting easier as it becomes more popular. I haven't had a good gluten free pretzel in so long. A coworker bought me these and they are fantastic! If you are gluten free these are definitely a must try!
Lily H.
Best gluten free pretzels ever! I eat them all the time, & even people who are not GF love them! Pretty affordable, price could be lowered a little, but other than that a salty snack that I ALWAYS have on hand!
Cassie R.
Greenwood, IN
Not as good as regular pretzel but I prefer this brand since I have to. They can leave a strange filmy taste in your mouth after. As all gluten free products go, they are pricey. I prefer the pretzel sticks over the twists.
jessica t.
Bronx, NY
Kind of pricey but very great taste worth the extra fee dollars. I'm giving this a 4:star and i recommend everyone to go out and grab a bag and taste for yourself
Erin M.
Glen Ridge, NJ
These are not as good as the sticks! The flavor is pretty good, but they are a little too hard for my taste. They also leave a bit of a dry taste in your mouth