BY GLUTINO

The Strawberry Is Nature’s Way Of Giving You A Kiss, A Little Peck To Perk Your Spirits, To Start Your Day Off With A Wink And A Smile. This Is Your Day, Go And Get It.

Strawberry Filling (Sugar, Apple Powder (Apples, Calcium Stearate), Glycerin, Strawberries, White Grape Juice Concentrate, Water, Modified Tapioca Starch, Pectin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Black Carrot Juice (For Color), Sodium Citrate), Water, White Rice Flour, Palm Oil, Modified Potato Starch, Resistant Corn Starch, Modified Tapioca Starch, Eggs, Tapioca Syrup, Sugar, Sugar Beet Fiber, Inulin, Salt, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Xanthan Gum, Modified Cellulose, Natural Flavor.

Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
These weren't horrible!  Definitely a great quick and easy gluten free breakfast.  My only complaint is that the pastry is incredibly dry.  It would definitely be much better if it had icing on top.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
This was the very first gluten free thing that was created to be gluten free. Of course fruits, meats, and corn varieties are gluten free but I had never eaten something that had GLUTEN FREE plastered on it and created just for people like myself. I love poptarts, mostly just the brown sugar ones and I love toaster pastries. This is kinda like both of them combined. You don't get the icing but you get a lovely treat in a nice poptart form. They inside is gooey and nice and makes me happy every time I eat them, knowing it won't hurt me.
Paula H.
Being the only one in my family that's GF is hard when there are brand name toaster pastries around that you used to love but would he too painful to eat... Ugh!! I have tried both the plain and frosted Glutino Toaster Pastries and although I much prefer the frosted I must say that they are both delicious and I am quite excited when I have the opportunity to gobble one up!
Marie K.
Powell, TN
Love these! Almost as good as pop tarts (if I remember correctly) 🤣 a little pricey, but definitely worth it.
Viktoriya B.
Candler NC
The most amazing GF toasters love them and it's an amazing thing to eat when your GF thank you for them

Kohl's