BY GLUTINO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Wow. Where are these sold?? Like that they are Gluten Free 2 Answers
Dara P.
Katy, TX
Taste like normal pretzels! Love the taste and quality! They are a little more then other brands and I noticed you get a little less. However my daughter has to stay gluten free and low protein so these are the perfect snack for her!
Janel B.
Sacramento, CA
While I do enjoy glutinous pretzels, honestly I don't like this flavor. It just has an odd taste. I prefer salted ones instead. I have found them at many grocery stores. I recommend this brand but just not this flavor.
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
I'm super glad these are available for me with my gluten free diet! My favorite way to eat them is with hummus. They're maybe a little salty for my taste but otherwise no complaints!
Hill M.