BY GLUTINO

Glutino Pretzel Twists: Snack pack Wheat free Gluten free Kosher

Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
I received a bag of Glutino! (G) pretzels complimentary in my latest VoxBox from Influenster for testing purposes. I was surprised by how good they tasted! They are a lot lighter than regular pretzels, and not too salty, although, I found some of the salt at the bottom of the bag, but that happens with most bags of pretzels. They had a great crunch and pretzel flavor.

We happened to have a bag of Rolled Gold Pretzels (RG), so I did a comparison of the nutrition facts provided for one serving (1 ounce) each. Here's what I found:

Calories: G-110; RG-100
Sodium: G-460; RG-490
Potassium: G-Nothing listed; RG-70mg
Total Carbohydrate: G-22g; RG-23g
Dietary Fiber: G-2g; RG-1g
Sugars: G-1g; RG-1g
Protein: G-0g; RG-2g

I would definitely try these again.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
I received these Glutino pretzel twists in a VoxBox for free and they were awesome! I am not really into the gluten free fad considering it is not a real dietary restriction UNLESS you have Celiac disease (aka, there is no such thing as "gluten sensitivity" there was a peer reviewed, published study proving so.) However, I honestly preferred these to regular pretzels!! Sometimes you find that regular pretzels are a little dry after a while, well these were crunchy and really very good. No dryness, crunchy but not too hard, a little on the salty side but paired with hummus or something, great!!
Kylie R.
Fairport, NY
I am beyond impressed! My two littles and I couldn't stop snacking on these things! They are so light and crisp! They aren't as hard as pretzels normally are and I'm super confident in My littles eating them and not choking. They taste exactly like a pretzel should. I love that it's a lower calorie healthier choice! These will definitely be on my grocery list this week!
Maggie F.
Peebles, OH
Review for: Pretzels Twists 2.6 oz; 75 g
These Glutino Pretzel Twists snack packs are amazing I like them better than regular pretzels. And they are great for my son who is also gluten-free and my daughter who just likes a quick snack. These are very versatile I have even crush them up and use them as a breading. And if they work great in a snack mix.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Glutino makes perfect gluten free pretels! I received a pack of these in my complimentary Voxbox from Influenster and was really surprised at how good these taste! It's perfectly crunchy and salty and not at all dry. It's probably one of the greatest brands I have ever tasted. I would definitely recommend to those looking for a healthy crunchy snack!
Alina M.
Irvine , CA
I received a sample of this through the #EatWell #Voxbox courtesy of Influenster. To premise this I am a pretzel LOVER. I drink pretzel beer, I crave pretzels, you get the point. This is a review as someone who is not on a GF diet. But I absolutely LOVED these pretzels and the calories were at 110 per bag so not too bad and they wre such great tasting! I absolutely LOVED this product and I can't wait until I try it again!
Jayke S.
Nampa, ID
I'm not what you would call a pretzel enthusiast. I'm pretty underwhelmed by pretzels. BUT I LOVED THESE. They taste better than normal pretzels- they're more light and crisp and don't taste like you're licking a salt brick. (I'm not sure what a salt brick is, but that's what came to mind.) I got these free in the Eat Well Be Well VoxBox. I took them to work to eat between lunch and second lunch. I'm pretty sure I inhaled the bag in 30 seconds. I'll be buying these again.
Kristi W.
I received this is my recent box box for free. It's a product I normally wouldn't have bought because I don't follow a strict gluten free diet. I was pleasantly surprised my the taste and texture of the pretzels. They are more crunchy than a regular pretzel, but I actually liked them. I will purchase if they carry them in our local grocery store.
Meghan V.
I was very impressed with these. I thought they tasted alot like regular pretzels. I could tell there was something different, but it wasn't anything major that would keep me from eating them. I didn't think they had as much salt on them either as regular pretzels. I would recommend these to anyone. I received them for free in a voxbox, but I would buy them in the store.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
I received a complimentary bag of Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Twists in my Eat Well, Be Well Voxbox! Man, these are delicious!!! These taste just like regular pretzels! It's a perfect healthy snack for anyone who may have a Gluten sensitivity or just wants to enjoy a guilt free snack! I definitely will be buying these!
Stephanie M.
I got these as a gift for free from a influenster VoxBox! How much are these in the store?
Veronica B.
Roxbury , MA
I need them! Where can I find them?
Maria S.