2 colors available

Buy on Walmart
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
I received these Glutino pretzel twists in a VoxBox for free and they were awesome! I am not really into the gluten free fad considering it is not a real dietary restriction UNLESS you have Celiac disease (aka, there is no such thing as "gluten sensitivity" there was a peer reviewed, published study proving so.) However, I honestly preferred these to regular pretzels!! Sometimes you find that regular pretzels are a little dry after a while, well these were crunchy and really very good. No dryness, crunchy but not too hard, a little on the salty side but paired with hummus or something, great!!
Jayke S.
Jayke S.
Nampa, ID
I'm not what you would call a pretzel enthusiast. I'm pretty underwhelmed by pretzels. BUT I LOVED THESE. They taste better than normal pretzels- they're more light and crisp and don't taste like you're licking a salt brick. (I'm not sure what a salt brick is, but that's what came to mind.) I got these free in the Eat Well Be Well VoxBox. I took them to work to eat between lunch and second lunch. I'm pretty sure I inhaled the bag in 30 seconds. I'll be buying these again.
Meghan V.
Meghan V.
I was very impressed with these. I thought they tasted alot like regular pretzels. I could tell there was something different, but it wasn't anything major that would keep me from eating them. I didn't think they had as much salt on them either as regular pretzels. I would recommend these to anyone. I received them for free in a voxbox, but I would buy them in the store.
Kylie R.
Kylie R.
Fairport, NY
I am beyond impressed! My two littles and I couldn't stop snacking on these things! They are so light and crisp! They aren't as hard as pretzels normally are and I'm super confident in My littles eating them and not choking. They taste exactly like a pretzel should. I love that it's a lower calorie healthier choice! These will definitely be on my grocery list this week!
Kristi W.
Kristi W.
I received this is my recent box box for free. It's a product I normally wouldn't have bought because I don't follow a strict gluten free diet. I was pleasantly surprised my the taste and texture of the pretzels. They are more crunchy than a regular pretzel, but I actually liked them. I will purchase if they carry them in our local grocery store.
Alison G.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
I received a complimentary bag of Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Twists in my Eat Well, Be Well Voxbox! Man, these are delicious!!! These taste just like regular pretzels! It's a perfect healthy snack for anyone who may have a Gluten sensitivity or just wants to enjoy a guilt free snack! I definitely will be buying these!
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH
These Glutino Pretzel Twists snack packs are amazing I like them better than regular pretzels. And they are great for my son who is also gluten-free and my daughter who just likes a quick snack. These are very versatile I have even crush them up and use them as a breading. And if they work great in a snack mix.
Jill L.
Jill L.
Saint Louis, MO
These are by far the best pretzels I have ever had. They have a great crunch and a slight buttery flavor. More times than not, my non gluten free friends prefer these over the "regular" ones. Sometimes I have to hide them at parties to make sure I get some.
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ
I got them in my Eat Well Be Well VoxBox. They have a great crunch to them. Personally they need a little more salt on them. They are not bad but not my cup of tea. They are just a little too healthy for my liking. I do not think I would buy these.
Stephanie M.
Got these for FREE! FROM #influenster VoxBox and they are great! Love that they are crispy like regular pretzels and what makes these better is they are gluten free! Very similar crunch and crisp to other brands of pretzels!
Stephanie M.
I got these as a gift for free from a influenster VoxBox! How much are these in the store?
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Roxbury, MA
I need them! Where can I find them?