Glutino Original English Muffins

Our Muffin Man Caused Quite The Row On Drury Lane When He Introduced These Wonders. Add A Bit Of Butter And Some Marmalade And You’ll Go Stonking Barmy, Too.

Water, Corn Starch, Tapioca Starch, Skim Milk Powder, Corn Flour, Egg Whites, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil And/Or Safflower Oil, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Yeast, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Tricalcium Phosphate), Glucono-delta-lactone, Pectin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Algi- Nate, Modified Cellulose, Corn Meal, Iron, Niacin, Tricalcium Phosphate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin.

Do these have egg in them?
How does this taste ?
Are these good!? I am celiac so unfortunately I cannot eat the 'real' thing, but I've found other gluten free english muffins to be very crumbly. Is this the case with these? I like other glutino products a lot.
Start your review of Glutino Original English Muffins!
Marcela V.
Los Angeles, CA
Glutinous gluten free original English muffins are very light. My daughter and husband 😍!!!
Kit R.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Ya know, for a gf replica of a dense kind of bread, they’re not that bad, and that’s pretty high praise, all things considered. As with everything, I’d love to see them work on more sustainable packaging.
Lindsay L.
Everett, WA
Was pleasantly surprised with the quality of their english muffins, they are a little dense, hence why I gave it 4 stars...its a little heavier on the stomach then I liked, but over all they are a good choice when having to eat gluten free
Miranda K.
Purchased at: Publix
I really enjoy these muffins. They are best when toasted quite a bit. It makes them chewy and improves the texture. They have the traditional “pockets” of an English muffin and a great taste. Super yummy with some jam or made into a breakfast sandwich. I definitely recommend to my fellow celiacs
Chaelee C.
D. E. L. I. C. I. O. U. S. These are my favorite gluten free breakfast product in the entire existence of everything. They are so soft and delicious, they toast like normal English muffins, and they are delectable! I could not be any happier with a product!
Stephanie O.
I’m into this gluten free diet and for that, you have to keep searching for great products... this is a great one! Glutino is an awesome brand and do a great job on everything !
Karen T.
Marshville, NC
I love these English muffins for everything! I’ve used them for breakfast, burgers, sandwiches, and anything else I can come up with. They are a bit pricey, but most gluten free options are. They are definitely one of the staples for my gluten free diet.
Steph R.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
I’ve been gluten free since I was 13. Typically, I HATE gluten free bread. 11 out of 10 times I would rather not have gf bread because the nasty texture is honestly more depressing than not eating bread at all. This is the first gluten free bread product that I have ever enjoyed. They’re soft, they’re fluffy, they’re perfect for breakfast with edda, butter, or cheese. They work with burgers. They work with sandwich products. They’re good for when you have a stomach bug. I had a kidney infection last year and these were the only food I could eat for two weeks because everything else upset my stomach. 11/10
Bella B.
Oak Brook, IL
I love these toasted in the morning with sunflower seed butter! Sometimes I’ll put a little jelly and make like a sandwich or Toupet with a banana! Great for breakfast
Betty T.
Newcastle, WY
I prefer to leave in the freezer and pop one in the toaster oven in the morning. If I defrost the whole bag I find it gets dry. The english muffin itself has a grainy feel to it too. On the fence about how much I like it.