BY GLUTINO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Glutino Milk Chocolate Coated Vanilla Wafer Cookies: Gluten free Kosher

Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
Both of my children are on a Gluten-free diet due to health issues. They have very discerning taste, so usually it is either a hit or miss with most of the gluten-free products. These are AMAZING. I even liked them. We can't ever keep a full box or boxes in the house. If you are gluten-free and looking for something sweet. Pick up a box of these. You won't be disappointed.
Vanesa W.
Rice, MN
When I had to switch to a gluten-free diet, I was completely heartbroken to not be able to eat some of many favorite chocolate-covered goodies, namely Kit Kat chocolate bars. Thankfully, Glutino made a treat that is not only as good as my beloved candies, but is actually better. My gluten eating friends and husband always ask me to share.
Andrea t.
Williamstown, NJ
These are sooo good that even my husband who refuses to eat anything gluten free will eat these. And he has tried most of the gluten free foods I eat!! You have to try these!!
Ashley S.
So tasty!!! A product that stands up to the taste and quality of "normal" product. These are a favorite and guests love them as well!
Amanda M.
My girls love these as a special treat. They are a bit pricey but nice to not have to bake something every time they want a treat.
Belle C.
These are soooo good!!!! You can barley tell these are gluten free. They almost taste like a candy bar.