BY GLUTINO

Have You Ever Imagined Eating Gluten-free Sandwich Bread That Is So Tasty You Don’t Have To Toast It? Glutino White Sandwich Bread Is Just That! Absolutely Light And So Delicious It Makes The Perfect Lunchtime Meal Right Out Of The Bag! With Full Size Slices You’ll Never Have To Worry About Being Hungry After Lunch!

Modified Tapioca Starch, Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Water, Canola Oil And/Or Safflower Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil, Egg Whites, Brown Rice Flour, Sugar, Tapioca Starch, Salt, Yeast, Xanthan Gum, Glucono-delta-lactone, Sodium Bicarbonate, Modified Cellulose, Calcium Sulfate, Enzymes.

Buy on Amazon
Katie H.
canada
My second favourite gluten free bread. Bot very good without toasting it, so not the ideal sandwich bread.. although most gluten free bread isn’t the best without being toasted. I would recommend for anyone who has to eat gluten free.
Stephanie R.
Victoria
Glutino has come a long way in the past 7 years. Many of the products they had at that time were still very good compared to the other companies around, but gluten free as a whole back then was pretty blah. I've recently gone back to a gluten free diet, and gave ol'trusty another go. This bread is incredible! I enjoy the taste and texture. This bread has me not missiny gluten as much, due to enjoying what I'm eating! Toasting this bread, adding a thin spread of butter, and then topping with homemade guacamole makes me feel like I'm eating normal bread !
Alexis P.
I've recently been diagnosed with a bad gluten intolerance and I've had to completely change my diet. It hasn't been easy because of my love of bread but this stuff is still as satisfying and is great toasted. The only downside is that it seems to get soggy very easily when used for sandwiches that I pack for lunch, so I've started bringing the ingredients separate and assembling them at lunch.