BY GLUTINO

Your Trust Is The Driving Force Behind Our Single-minded Determination To Keep Every One Of Our Products Pristinely Gluten Free. We Cook With Our Ears Open, Always Listening To Your Suggestions. And We’ve Discovered, Along The Way, That You Are Our Most Important Gluten Free Ingredient. Thank You!

Corn Starch, Palm Oil, Soy Flour, Sugar, Sea Salt, Soy Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Caramelized Sugar, Yeast Extract, Sodium Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid.

Buy on Walmart
Rachel M.
Bishopville
These are my saltine cracker replacement! Really good texture and taste. I usually end up carrying a pack of these crackers to restaurants so I can eat dips (use celery and carrots to eat crab dip? I think not!). They are great to settle my stomach when I'm sick, and for cheese platters and for dips galore. I usually have at least two boxes in my pantry at all times.
Gillian M.
These are great replacements for saltines. They're a bit firmer and less salty than normal saltines, but they go great with soups or when you're sick. I always have a few boxes of these in my pantry because they're so versatile. These are a must-have for anyone who doesn't eat gluten.
Brittany M.
I truly enjoy the taste of these table crackers. When I tried them for the first time I was pleasantly surprised at how similar they are to saltine crackers-flavor and texture wise. I love saltine crackers and now when I am feeling sick I will eat these to settle my stomach.
Shauna S.
Las Vegas, NV
I have read comments about how these have no taste, or bad after taste... I wonder if those comments are coming from people who maintain a S.A.D. (Standard American Diet) where they are comparing these and other like foods with the mainstream foods that have a lot of really bad ingredients in them. Of course if you compare them to other foods like soda crackers made of white flour and salt, it will taste different or even bland, but I have been eating more of a natural, organic and raw diet, and fine these to be awesome! They have plenty of flavor, have a great crunch and work perfect as a platform for toppings or in your soup!
Kinisha L.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought a small box of these from my local supermarket to give them a try. They are a nice cracker if you pair it with something like a slice of deli meat or spread some laughing cow cheese on it. These crackers do not have much flavor at all so for people who love their crackers to have a bit of flavor this would not be for them. I personally do not mind.
Robin M.
Bethel, CT
I first got these because I didn't want to feel left out of cheese plate snacking. They are a perfect alternative to use for spreads, cheese, and hummus! On their own they're not bad either! After I got my first box and tried them I went out for two more. Now they're a pantry staple for me.
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
The only brand for mother likes of crackers. The other ones usually taste dirty. She really loves these she is good for you I am not gluten-free but because we live together I basically don't eat gluten.
Sarah G.
These are the best value cracker I can find and I'm happy to report they taste amazing too! I love these crackers! When I am feeling sick i eat them plain as a nice alternative to saltine crackers. When I am feeling well, I top them with cheese and ham, cheese and pickle, Nutella, or break them into soups. This is a versatile cracker that can be enjoyed on its own or paired with almost anything. A regular buy at our house!
Heather S.
Rosholt, SD
For gluten free crackers, these are not too bad. I prefer to have bit more crunch and a little bit more flavor, but I do enjoy these with cheese or meats. They are very large crackers, however, and I also prefer more of a bite sized cracker. Overall, I think these are decent for gluten free options.
Crystal M.
Marietta, GA
Taste exactly like saltless soda crackers! I absolutely love these. The one thing I miss most about eating gluten is soda crackers and these more than make up for it. A little pricey for the quantity but I will buy them all the same.