BY GLUTINO

Jam-packed With A Dreamy Fruity Filling, Gluten Free Oven Baked Bars Are Filled With The Delightful Taste You Know And Love. Oat-topped Then Baked To A Golden Bliss, These Bars Will Take You Back To Warm Summer Afternoons.

Strawberry Flavored Filling (Sugar, Apple Powder, Strawberries, Glycerine, White Grape Juice Concentrate, Water, Modified Tapioca Starch, Pectin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Black Carrot Juice (Color), Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Tricalcium Phosphate), Potato Starch, Fructose, Oat Flour, Faba Bean Flour, Tapioca Starch, Canola Oil, Water, Inulin, Pear Juice Concentrate, Glycerine, Oat Bran, Baking Soda, Cinnamon, Caramelized Sugar, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum.

Savanna G.
Champaign, IL
This is one of the best gluten free granola bars I have tried. Most bars are super crumbly and have an artificial taste due to the lack of wheat gluten. This product does not have this problem. It is sweet and gooey on the inside and, although slightly crumbly, is very moist when compared to similar products. I by this at Walmart
Kelsey G.
Olmsted Twp, OH
My best friend is gluten free and although this isn't her first choice for a breakfast bar they are good she says and taste very similar to the nutri grain bars that have gluten in them that everyone loves
Belle C.
You defiantly will notice that these are gluten free. if gluten is a part of your diet you probably won't love these but if you are already gluten free you'll like these.
Nicole A.
Not my first choice for a gluten free granola bar- would recommend Lara bars or Kind bars much more. These are very dry and crumbly, sometimes a weird after taste.
Holland W.
Hinckley, Ohio
I love these things! You can’t even tell that they’re gluten free and i used to love fig newtons as a kid. So I’m glad I can eat them again!!
Erica M.
West Covina, CA
Not great but not horrible either. I have definitely tasted better, I felt like they were too dry and my tongue felt weird after eating it.
Amanda A.
lynchburg
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s an acquired taste but since I am allergic to gluten, I love that I can throw these in my purse & have a quick snack.

Walmart