Glutino Gluten Free Snack Crackers Sea Salt uploaded by Courtney W.

BY GLUTINO

She Was Swept Away By His Pirate Charm And Her Bodice Could Scarcely Contain Her Sighs. Escaping To Their Own Treasure Island, They Ate Life Whole And Could Taste The Sea In Every Bite. Write Your Own Epic Love Story With These Deceptively Simple And Slightly Salty Treats. Whether Under A Blanket Of Cheese Of Naked As Can Be, These Classic Crackers Will Sweep You Off Your Feet And Into Your Own Gluten Free Adventure.

Brown Rice Flour, Brown Sugar, Sesame Seeds, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Long Grain Brown Rice Flour, Corn And/Or Canola Oil, Flax Seeds, Corn Starch, Quinoa Seeds, Amaranth Seeds, Tamari Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Salt, Maltodextrin), Sea Salt, Natural Flavor.

Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
My favorite way to eat these delicious crackers is with a little slice of mozzarella and a piece of salami. what a wonderful gluten free treat! one serving is 11 crackers & has 150 calories, 6 G of fat, 140 mg of sodium, 21 G of carbs and 3 g of protein. They're made with brown rice flour sesame seeds flax seeds, quinoa seeds, amaranth seeds and tamari soy sauce. they taste sorta last me wheat thins but crispier. a lovely savory snack
Victoria A.
Northampton
Most GF foods are yuck but there is hope. These are really good and i use them for snacking with cheese or deli meat. Affordable for GF foods.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I absolutely love these crackers!!! I found them at IGA randomly one day and I was so glad I found them. They are little pricier then normal crackers but definitely worth it. They are delicious and full of flavor. They are very crunchy and crispy. I love that they are gluten free but they are still full of flavor. It is hard not to eat the whole bag. There are difference flavors but sea salt is my favorite.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I really love these crackers. I found them at IGA when I was buying snacks for a work party and I was so glad I found them. They are little pricier then normal crackers but so worth it. They are delicious and full of flavor. They are very crunchy and crispy. I love that they are gluten free but they are still full of flavor.  Its hard not to eat the whole bag. There are difference flavors but sea salt is my favorite.
Cassie G.
Okotoks, AB
These are good and seem to go on sale often at the local store. I like that they are thin and very salty. Closest thing to a saltine since I went gluten free.

Amazon