BY GLUTINO

They’re Inseparable. Bosom Buddies And The Best Of Friends, Together They Can Conquer The World. (Just Imagine What They Can Do For A Snack!) These Earthy Rosemary And Olive Oil Delights Go Hand-in-hand With Cheeses, Dips, Salads And Anything Else Your Imagination Can Cook Up. Just Don’t Resist The Temptation To Munch Them Straight From The Box. After All, What Are Best Friends For?

Brown Rice Flour, Brown Sugar, Sesame Seeds, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Long Grain Brown Rice Flour, Corn And/Or Canola Oil, Seasoning (Whey, Salt, Sugar, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Torula Yeast, Spices, Dried Parsley, Maltodextrin, Canola Oil, Olive Oil, Soybean Oil, Rosemary Extract, Natural Flavors), Flax Seeds, Corn Starch, Quinoa Seeds, Amaranth Seeds, Tamari Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Salt, Maltodextrin), Natural Flavor.

Jennifer N.
These taste pretty good, they are crispy and are good with a number of toppings. They still have the typical "super crunchy" texture that all gf crackers have but these won't break your teeth.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
THESE ARE THE BEST CRACKERS IVE EVER HAD!!!!!!! I am gluten free and I usually don’t find crackers I like but these are so yummy.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I really love these crackers. I found them at IGA and love them. They are little pricier then normal crackers but so worth it. They are full of flavor and delicious. They are very crunchy and crispy. I love that they are gluten free but still full of flavor.  Its hard not to eat the whole bag. There are difference flavors but sea salt is my favorite. Rosemary olive oil is really good too but I prefer less seasoning.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
These are so delicious and full of flavor. They are very crunchy and taste amazing. They are very addicting and its hard not to eat the whole bag. It is great that they are gluten free. They are a bit more money then other crackers but definitely worth it.
Amanda W.
These crackers are amazing!! I tried eating gluten free for a while after seeing a naturopath to help with headaches (didn't work) but these crackers are so delicious I'll keep buying them!
Cassie G.
Okotoks, AB
These seem almost like a chip to me by the way they are seasoned. I really like the flavour. I will continue to buy them.