BY GLUTINO

Delicious gluten-free pretzel twists free of wheat, gluten, milk, and casein.

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Soluble Corn Fiber, Palm Oil, Salt, Sugar, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast Extract, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid.

Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Twists

Start your review of Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Twists!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Nicole L.
Worst gluten free pretzels I've had.  They didn't have any real flavor, something tasted very artificial.  Maybe some salt would've helped.  Snyder's gluten free pretzels blow these out of the water for sure.
Avisha T.
Milpitas, CA
I recently found out I'm celiac and started buying GF snacks, this is my favorite GF snack, I can finish a bag in one day. It's soooo crunchy and delicious! Sad that they only come in small bags. Definitely recommending this to anyone looking for GF snacks.
Carrie C.
Salem, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
We only buy gluten free pretzels. My kids like these better than any of the other brands. Super crunchy and the right amount of salt. These cost twice as much as regular pretzels but if you are gluten free you’re used to that. I think they are worth it!
Josie E.
Las Vegas
I swear to everyone that these are better than regular pretzels. They are so addicting. They are a little more pricey than regular pretzels because they are gluten free. I always have these in my pantry and take traveling.
Melissa N.
Seattle , WA
I received a bag of Glutino! (G) pretzels complimentary in my latest VoxBox from Influenster for testing purposes. I was surprised by how good they tasted! They are a lot lighter than regular pretzels, and not too salty, although, I found some of the salt at the bottom of the bag, but that happens with most bags of pretzels. They had a great crunch and pretzel flavor.

We happened to have a bag of Rolled Gold Pretzels (RG), so I did a comparison of the nutrition facts provided for one serving (1 ounce) each. Here's what I found:

Calories: G-110; RG-100
Sodium: G-460; RG-490
Potassium: G-Nothing listed; RG-70mg
Total Carbohydrate: G-22g; RG-23g
Dietary Fiber: G-2g; RG-1g
Sugars: G-1g; RG-1g
Protein: G-0g; RG-2g

I would definitely try these again.
Eva F.
Sterling , CO
These taste exactly like regular pretzels! They are delicious. The downside is that they are a little on the pricier size. I do repurchase these when I run out though!
Kylie R.
Fairport, NY
I am beyond impressed! My two littles and I couldn't stop snacking on these things! They are so light and crisp! They aren't as hard as pretzels normally are and I'm super confident in My littles eating them and not choking. They taste exactly like a pretzel should. I love that it's a lower calorie healthier choice! These will definitely be on my grocery list this week!
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
These Glutino Pretzel Twists snack packs are amazing I like them better than regular pretzels. And they are great for my son who is also gluten-free and my daughter who just likes a quick snack. These are very versatile I have even crush them up and use them as a breading. And if they work great in a snack mix.
Alina M.
Irvine , CA
I received a sample of this through the #EatWell #Voxbox courtesy of Influenster. To premise this I am a pretzel LOVER. I drink pretzel beer, I crave pretzels, you get the point. This is a review as someone who is not on a GF diet. But I absolutely LOVED these pretzels and the calories were at 110 per bag so not too bad and they wre such great tasting! I absolutely LOVED this product and I can't wait until I try it again!
Jamie N.
I got these free of charge in the eat well be well box, but I've seen them around and was planning to purchase them to try out.
Now, I'll say, they are missing a certain element that pretzels have... maybe it's the consistency/texture. But if you eat gluten free... you know that's standard across the board for these types of things.
That said... they taste like pretzels, and certainly satisfy the craving.
I will definitely get these again, especially at the current price point!
Veronica B.
Quincy, MA
I need them! Where can I find them?
Maria S.