BY GLUTINO #62 in Pretzels

Delicious gluten-free pretzel twists free of wheat, gluten, milk, and casein.

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Soluble Corn Fiber, Palm Oil, Salt, Sugar, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast Extract, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid.

Buy on Walmart
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
These GF pretzels are okay, but definitely not the best, especially considering how expensive they are! Gluten free foods are always so much pricier, but paying $9 a bag at Publix and Bilo?? No way! Snyders, Trader Joes, and Aldi all have such better prices for GF snacks that taste much better.
Nicole L.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Worst gluten free pretzels I've had.  They didn't have any real flavor, something tasted very artificial.  Maybe some salt would've helped.  Snyder's gluten free pretzels blow these out of the water for sure.
Melissa N.
Seattle , WA
I received a bag of Glutino! (G) pretzels complimentary in my latest VoxBox from Influenster for testing purposes. I was surprised by how good they tasted! They are a lot lighter than regular pretzels, and not too salty, although, I found some of the salt at the bottom of the bag, but that happens with most bags of pretzels. They had a great crunch and pretzel flavor.

We happened to have a bag of Rolled Gold Pretzels (RG), so I did a comparison of the nutrition facts provided for one serving (1 ounce) each. Here's what I found:

Calories: G-110; RG-100
Sodium: G-460; RG-490
Potassium: G-Nothing listed; RG-70mg
Total Carbohydrate: G-22g; RG-23g
Dietary Fiber: G-2g; RG-1g
Sugars: G-1g; RG-1g
Protein: G-0g; RG-2g

I would definitely try these again.
Kylie R.
Fairport, NY
I am beyond impressed! My two littles and I couldn't stop snacking on these things! They are so light and crisp! They aren't as hard as pretzels normally are and I'm super confident in My littles eating them and not choking. They taste exactly like a pretzel should. I love that it's a lower calorie healthier choice! These will definitely be on my grocery list this week!
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
These Glutino Pretzel Twists snack packs are amazing I like them better than regular pretzels. And they are great for my son who is also gluten-free and my daughter who just likes a quick snack. These are very versatile I have even crush them up and use them as a breading. And if they work great in a snack mix.
Alina M.
Irvine, CA
I received a sample of this through the #EatWell #Voxbox courtesy of Influenster. To premise this I am a pretzel LOVER. I drink pretzel beer, I crave pretzels, you get the point. This is a review as someone who is not on a GF diet. But I absolutely LOVED these pretzels and the calories were at 110 per bag so not too bad and they wre such great tasting! I absolutely LOVED this product and I can't wait until I try it again!
Jamie N.
I got these free of charge in the eat well be well box, but I've seen them around and was planning to purchase them to try out.
Now, I'll say, they are missing a certain element that pretzels have... maybe it's the consistency/texture. But if you eat gluten free... you know that's standard across the board for these types of things.
That said... they taste like pretzels, and certainly satisfy the craving.
I will definitely get these again, especially at the current price point!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Glutino makes perfect gluten free pretels! I received a pack of these in my complimentary Voxbox from Influenster and was really surprised at how good these taste! It's perfectly crunchy and salty and not at all dry. It's probably one of the greatest brands I have ever tasted. I would definitely recommend to those looking for a healthy crunchy snack!
Jennifer T.
GARDEN GROVE, CA
I received a small sample size complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes. The pretzels were absolutely delicious. It doesn't taste very different from other pretzels I have eaten before. Although, I feel like it does taste less salty than other pretzels. Overall, if you are looking for a gluten free snack. I highly suggest glutino's pretzel twists!
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Can I just HOLY GRAIL of #glutenfree snacks? I received a sample complimentary in my #EatWellBeWellVoxBox ! They were gone as soon as I opened the box!! They are SO light and airy with a buttery flavor that is UNBELIEVABLE!! I've already been to @Sprouts TWICE to re-purchase!! I will NEVER eat another pretzel again! Thank you @Influenster & @GlutinoFoods for these YUMMY snacks!!!
Stephanie M.
Saddle Brook, NJ
I got these as a gift for free from a influenster VoxBox! How much are these in the store?
Veronica B.
Roxbury , MA
I need them! Where can I find them?
Maria S.