Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Fairreia G.Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Tina A.

BY GLUTINO

Delicious Gluten-free Pretzel Sticks Free Of Wheat, Gluten, Milk And Casein

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Soluble Corn Fiber, Palm Oil, Salt, Sugar, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast Extract, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid.

• Are these by chance vegan? 1 Answers
  • Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and t...2 Answers
  • What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?3 Answers
Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks

Start your review of Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Bethany K.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Even my non gluten free friends devour these. I buy a bag every week for my small group and between the 6 of us we eat the whole bag. They are the perfect pretzel stick! I will buy these as long as I live.
Courtney L.
Regina
A great gluten free option for pretzels. Our favourite accompaniment with hummus as an after school snack. Being gluten free, they are quite a bit more expensive than regular. But they are very delicious- almost like the “real” thing!
A S.
We are not a gluten free household but we prefer these pretzels to the regular ones with gluten. They are more expensive, so we occasionally buy them as a treat, but we love them! I would recommend trying them!
Erin M.
Glen Ridge, NJ
So good! Better than the pretzel twists by far! Salty and a really good taste that makes you want more. They are crunchier than regular pretzels and are good to dip in mustard or dips!
Ali H.
Chicago
Finally a gluten free pretzel that actually tastes like a pretzel! A little pricey but worth it.
Amanda O.
stillwater, ok
Purchased at: Walmart
These are really good. I have been gluten free almost my entire life and these are such a great snack to munch on. They are so good and addicting that I eat a whole bag sometimes on my own. They are a great snack and one of the best gluten free treats I have tried.
Savannah T.
Surrey
Purchased at: Safeway
I love these gluten free pretzels. Everyone who tries them wouldn't know they are gluten free. They are so crunchy and delicious. These are my go to for making nuts and bolts.
Rhyan G.
Dallas, TX
I could eat a bag of this a day. They are crunchier than regular pretzels and taste delicious. I prepackaged them for a snack during the day. Quick, easy and great with hummus. I buy from Walmart most times.
Bailey W.
TACOMA , WA
These are a favorite in our house hold! Even non gf LOVE these more than the real thing!! They are absolutely delicious, taste so similar to real pretzels and are super crunchy! The perfect substitute snack!
Sue-Nick O.
curacao
Being allergic to gluten these gluten free pretzels stick are wonderful i really love them I usually buy them at my local supermarket , they are really healthy and easy to grab and go and its child friendly
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?
Kristen B.
Peoria, AZ
Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and tasteless, how do these really compare in taste to pretzels that contain gluten?
S D.
Are these by chance vegan?

Walmart