Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Fairreia G.Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Tina A.

BY GLUTINO

Delicious Gluten-free Pretzel Sticks Free Of Wheat, Gluten, Milk And Casein

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Soluble Corn Fiber, Palm Oil, Salt, Sugar, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast Extract, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid.

• Are these by chance vegan? 1 Answers
  • Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and t...2 Answers
  • What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?3 Answers
Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks

Start your review of Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Maureen M.
Coraopolis, PA
Out of all the gluten free pretzels, these are the best tasting! They are my favorite. I can finally make my delicious strawberry pretzel salad that I have been missing since being diagnosed with my wheat allergy.
Cynthia C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
These are better than what I remember of regular pretzels . They are crunchier and taste great! Even my non gluten free family and friends love them!
Brittany K.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm always on the hunt for gluten free snacks because my 4 year old son can tolerate gluten, and these pretzels have always been at the top of my list. They're delicious, and if I were given a choice on eating these or regular pretzels made with wheat flour, I'd pick the Glutino ones every time. They're a favorite for everyone in my family.
Jen S.
Chatham
Been eating gluten free about a year and a half. These pretzels are pretty good, however like any specialty item the cost a bit more !
Monique R.
Bakersfield, CA
I love these. They taste like pretzels and there's no after taste. The price isn't bad, sometimes you can get good deals.
Morgan P.
Charlotte, NC
These pretzel sticks are my FAVORITE and I'm not even gluten free. They don't have a weird cardboard taste like most GF foods do. They are lightly salted and really crunchy and delicious! Definitely recommend for cookouts as something to dip in a dip like buffalo dip or hummus!
Ashley A.
Alpine, AZ
The Glutino brand continuously has the best selection of Gluten Free products and these pretzel sticks are no exception. They have the great flavor you expect from a pretzel unlike other brands that usually taste more cardboardy. Also, they are decently priced and pretty easy to find in larger chain grocery stores!
Gunilla V.
You won't even know they are gluten free. They tastes the same as the normal pretzels. They are affordable and they are not like other gluten free snacks. If a product is gluten free it will taste different as compared to other with-gluten products but this is not the case here, so do not worry and enjoy them.
Cara S.
Nacogdoches, TX
These are my favorite pretzels offered by any gluten free company -- specifically these. Something about pretzels being in the shape of sticks just taste so much better than when they are in their traditional shape.
These are great for hummus dips, other dips or just eating. Great taste, almost a buttery flavor, but not too moist, and they're almost like... Hollow inside? Just seems very light weight.
They're so good!
Kelly R.
Farmington, CT
My family and I have been gluten free for over 5 years now due to Celiacs disease. Glutino has made the best pretzels we have yet to find out of 20+ other types of gluten free pretzels. Most of our friends also say they now prefer Glutton to regular (with gluten) pretzels because they simply taste better!
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?
Kristen B.
Peoria, AZ
Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and tasteless, how do these really compare in taste to pretzels that contain gluten?
S D.
Are these by chance vegan?

Walmart