Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Fairreia G.Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Brianna B.Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Tina A.

BY GLUTINO

Delicious Gluten-free Pretzel Sticks Free Of Wheat, Gluten, Milk And Casein

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Soluble Corn Fiber, Palm Oil, Salt, Sugar, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast Extract, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid.

• Are these by chance vegan? 1 Answers
  • Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and t...2 Answers
  • What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?3 Answers
Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks

Start your review of Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
These gluten free pretzel are ok. They are a bit on the dry side as most gluten free products are by when you have a craving for pretzels this will
Work! I also use this in my pretzel salad with hello and it works really well as a base. They are crunch and a real pretzel and for gluten free they are alright. Also fairly priced.
Kim U.
Glutino's gluten-free pretzels are good, but not the best. They taste less like real pretzels than other brands, such as Snyders.
Jennifer C.
Edmonton, AB
I enjoyed these snacks a lot for a quick fix of a salty craving. The thing I disliked about these is they almost have a sweetness to them. I didn't make them unenjoyable but I prefer a straight up salty pretzel!
Jenna O.
When I found out I had to eat gluten free 17 years ago, this was one of the only products on the market. These pretzels were good at the time, but now there are a ton of other products that I like a lot better, that are also cheaper.
Monique R.
Bakersfield, CA
I love these. They taste like pretzels and there's no after taste. The price isn't bad, sometimes you can get good deals.
Tasha E.
Best brand of gluten free pretzels! I've been told they taste very similar to regular pretzels. They are unfortunately pricey at some stores.
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
These are crunchy and salty . A great gluten free pretzel option. I have shared them with people who aren't gluten free and they enjoy them as well. They taste like a mix between a pretzel and a cracker. I would recommend them to others.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
These are nice, but not the best gluten free pretzel out there. They get stale faster, and to be honest, don't taste a whole lot like pretzels. I would prefer another brand out there.
elisa s.
Ottawa , WY
I love this glutino pretzel snack..they are glutin free and from a very safe brand.im buying them from very long time now. my kids like them too and it's easy and convenient to bring yo school or work..or to just snack watching TV. .they are crunchy and tasty too.
Angela O.
Wausau, WI
These pretzels are good. They have a good taste and similar to a regular pretzel. I have my other favorites though. This bag does cost a lot but it takes me awhile to get through the whole bag.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?
Kristen B.
Peoria, AZ
Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and tasteless, how do these really compare in taste to pretzels that contain gluten?
S D.
Are these by chance vegan?

Walmart