Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Fairreia G.Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Tina A.

BY GLUTINO

Delicious Gluten-free Pretzel Sticks Free Of Wheat, Gluten, Milk And Casein

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Soluble Corn Fiber, Palm Oil, Salt, Sugar, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast Extract, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid.

• Are these by chance vegan? 1 Answers
  • Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and t...2 Answers
  • What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?3 Answers
Cynthia C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
These are better than what I remember of regular pretzels . They are crunchier and taste great! Even my non gluten free family and friends love them!
Krystal N.
Las Vegas, NV
Yummiest, crunchiest pretzels on the market AND they are gluten free!
Perfect for hummus dipping or any other dips for that matter.
A little pricey but great flavor for the money you spend! I find they are reasonably priced at Sprouts!
Jen S.
Chatham
Been eating gluten free about a year and a half. These pretzels are pretty good, however like any specialty item the cost a bit more !
Kalindy U.
Good, just like gluten FULL pretzels and I find it so hard to find anything bread like to snack on so this is just great for me!
Ashly C.
B to get a follow from you would like a little bit of a sudden you have to do it for me and you
Britannia M.
Mission, BC
These are my go to snack, I dip them in humous or ranch. People have stolen one from me and said they are better then regular pretzels !
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
A great pretzel alternative for those of us who can't digest gluten! They're a smidge harder than a normal pretzel, but they're packed with great flavor! They hold up in dips really well too!
Jennifer S.
Dundee, OR
Perfect for snacking! Crunchy, not oily and the perfect amount of salt. Helped to make my holiday snack mix perfect this year. Affordable when found at stores like Walmart.
Amber G.
These pretzels deserve a full 5/5 stars! They are affordable and still delicious! I even like them more than normal pretzels.
DONNA V.
1,130 reviews
Glutin Pretzel Sticks great taste at affordable price and just enough salt on them........
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?
Kristen B.
Peoria, AZ
Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and tasteless, how do these really compare in taste to pretzels that contain gluten?
S D.
Are these by chance vegan?

Walmart