Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Fairreia G.Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Tina A.

BY GLUTINO

Delicious Gluten-free Pretzel Sticks Free Of Wheat, Gluten, Milk And Casein

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Soluble Corn Fiber, Palm Oil, Salt, Sugar, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast Extract, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid.

• Are these by chance vegan? 1 Answers
  • Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and t...2 Answers
  • What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?3 Answers
Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks

Start your review of Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Julie P.
Sumner, WA
Love Glutino pretzels. It is so nice to have a pretzel option that is not only gluten free, but also tastes great!
Rachel K.
Decatur, GA
These are the OG of gluten free pretzels. Really tasty and crunchy, but a little pricey to buy every shopping trip.
Christina R.
medford, MA
I can eat the entire bag in one sitting, that's how good they are. They are very crunchy and I love it like that.
Tina A.
New Haven, IN
An awesome gluten free pretzel substitute! A little on the pricey side but I wait for a sale. They are addictive!
cat w.
These taste even better than regular pretzels so buttery and crunchy!!! I don't want to even try another brand
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
These pretzels have a great texture and taste but they're not quite my favorite GF pretzel product out there.
Maegan W.
Cincinnati , OH
I love these pretzels! They are even better dipped in ranch! I honestly don't think you can tell they are GF.
Ali H.
Chicago
Finally a gluten free pretzel that actually tastes like a pretzel! A little pricey but worth it.
Ashly C.
B to get a follow from you would like a little bit of a sudden you have to do it for me and you
Shabana I.
Best gf pretzels around. I would eat the whole bag if I knew I wouldn't gain weight, ha ha
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?
Kristen B.
Peoria, AZ
Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and tasteless, how do these really compare in taste to pretzels that contain gluten?
S D.
Are these by chance vegan?

Walmart