Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Fairreia G.Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Tina A.

BY GLUTINO

Delicious Gluten-free Pretzel Sticks Free Of Wheat, Gluten, Milk And Casein

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Soluble Corn Fiber, Palm Oil, Salt, Sugar, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast Extract, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid.

• Are these by chance vegan? 1 Answers
  • Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and t...2 Answers
  • What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?3 Answers
Kassie T.
Best pretzel ever!!!!! I could eat the whole bag they are addictive! they are definitely not the cheapest but have the most flavor!
Micayla S.
Fayetteville, AR
I like these more than regular pretzels. They've got a great texture. My only complaint is that sometimes they taste a little oily.
Kim U.
Glutino's gluten-free pretzels are good, but not the best. They taste less like real pretzels than other brands, such as Snyders.
Amber G.
These pretzels deserve a full 5/5 stars! They are affordable and still delicious! I even like them more than normal pretzels.
Sherin T.
Oceanside, CA
One of the better gluten free snacks! Minus spending lots of money for an ok-size bag of pretzels, I thoroughly enjoyed them!
Heather O.
Thornton, CO
I have had regular and these Gf pretzels and I actually like the taste of these better. They don't taste gluten free at all.
Monique R.
Bakersfield, CA
I love these. They taste like pretzels and there's no after taste. The price isn't bad, sometimes you can get good deals.
Laine H.
You can't really tell they are gluten free- no gritty/weird texture. Great for a quick snack- I like them with mustard.
Cassie M.
Merlin, OR
These are good GF pretzels. I eat them once every few years, as they are still fat/calories, etc., but they are tasty!
Brianna P.
Floresville, TX
My sons favorite snack are pretzels.
not only are these his favorite, they are my favorite too, healthier and yummier!
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?
Kristen B.
Peoria, AZ
Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and tasteless, how do these really compare in taste to pretzels that contain gluten?
S D.
Are these by chance vegan?

Walmart