Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Fairreia G.Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Tina A.

BY GLUTINO

Delicious Gluten-free Pretzel Sticks Free Of Wheat, Gluten, Milk And Casein

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Soluble Corn Fiber, Palm Oil, Salt, Sugar, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast Extract, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid.

• Are these by chance vegan? 1 Answers
  • Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and t...2 Answers
  • What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?3 Answers
Quintina M.
These are great! It was hard to tell they were gluten free because they're so yummy. Glutino is one of my favorite gluten free brands. They have everything!
Michelle M.
Bartlett, TN
I take these will me to work and on road trips. They taste great and I always have something to snack on while my co workers eat snacks I cannot consume
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
These are my favorite pretzels hands down. I actually prefer them over non-GF pretzels! Love them! They're the perfect crunchy and have a great flavor!
Cynthia C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
These are better than what I remember of regular pretzels . They are crunchier and taste great! Even my non gluten free family and friends love them!
Lauren K.
A gluten free snacker’s paradise, these are so delicious and many friends have said they are better than gluten-filled pretzels. I highly recommend.
Sara O.
Stamford, CT
I couldn't imagine a gluten free food tasting so good and was pleasantly surprised! My non-celiac cohorts didn't even know they were gluten free.

A+!
Andrea t.
Williamstown, NJ
Tasty pretzels! Most gf stuff is bland or not even close to its gluten filled competitor.....but they are a little harder then regular pretzels
Jennifer J.
Santa Maria, CA
I was shocked at well these tasted. I was expecting sawdust type taste and texture and that was not how these were. I will get these again.
Jen S.
Chatham
Been eating gluten free about a year and a half. These pretzels are pretty good, however like any specialty item the cost a bit more !
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
I was introduced to the gluten free way of life through a doctors diet & this is the exact kind I buy! I love that they are sticks too!
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?
Kristen B.
Peoria, AZ
Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and tasteless, how do these really compare in taste to pretzels that contain gluten?
S D.
Are these by chance vegan?

Walmart