Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Fairreia G.Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Brianna B.Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Tina A.

BY GLUTINO

Delicious Gluten-free Pretzel Sticks Free Of Wheat, Gluten, Milk And Casein

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Soluble Corn Fiber, Palm Oil, Salt, Sugar, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast Extract, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid.

• Are these by chance vegan? 1 Answers
  • Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and t...2 Answers
  • What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?3 Answers
Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks

Start your review of Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kat R.
Raleigh, NC
These are our gluten free jam right here. Dip it in peanut butter or Nutella for a great sweet and salty snack. Crunchy and cannot tell a big difference in taste it texture.
Brisa E.
Redwood City, CA
Absolutely delicious you can't taste the difference between regular pretzels and these gluten free ones. They are yummy, super crunchy and flavorful. A must in my pantry.
Natalie  W.
Sandown, NH
I love glutino products! So difficult to find gluten free products that tastes good and not like cardboard. These are my go to pretzels for a quick snack for myself and celiac friends.
Cassandra P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
They taste just like normal pretzels! I love love love them! I don't have worry about getting a tummy ache from them because hey are gluten free and low priced :)
Angela O.
Wausau, WI
These pretzels are good. They have a good taste and similar to a regular pretzel. I have my other favorites though. This bag does cost a lot but it takes me awhile to get through the whole bag.
Jennifer S.
Dundee, OR
Perfect for snacking! Crunchy, not oily and the perfect amount of salt. Helped to make my holiday snack mix perfect this year. Affordable when found at stores like Walmart.
Nicole B.
Williamstown, NJ
This is one gluten free product that I love more than the regular gluten filled version! They are super crunchy and flavorful with the added benefit that they don't make me feel terrible!
Anna L.
Madison, WI
One of Glutino's best go-to snacks. Delicious, crunchy- they taste like the 'real thing.' The price has become more reasonable as gluten-free offerings have increased. My only complaint is that they're addictive!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
These are nice, but not the best gluten free pretzel out there. They get stale faster, and to be honest, don't taste a whole lot like pretzels. I would prefer another brand out there.
Kimberly F.
These gluten free pretzel sticks have the best taste out of many other gluten free brands. They are passable as "regular" pretzels, and I love to eat them with hummus!
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?
Kristen B.
Peoria, AZ
Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and tasteless, how do these really compare in taste to pretzels that contain gluten?
S D.
Are these by chance vegan?

Walmart