Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Fairreia G.Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Tina A.

BY GLUTINO

Delicious Gluten-free Pretzel Sticks Free Of Wheat, Gluten, Milk And Casein

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Soluble Corn Fiber, Palm Oil, Salt, Sugar, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast Extract, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid.

• Are these by chance vegan? 1 Answers
  • Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and t...2 Answers
  • What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?3 Answers
Tabitha S.
These gluten free pretzels are delicious. Some gluten free foods lack flavor, however these are delicious - friends of mine have tried them and they said they couldn't tell a difference.
Noelle L.
Waterloo, IA
I eat gluten-free, and I was surprised to find that I like them better than the glutened pretzels! Even my non-gluten free friends agree! Highly recommend them ! SO yummy
Julia S.
THESE ARE SOO GOOD! I have Celiac Disease and am always in the search for anything tasty! These pretzels are even better than regular ones with wheat in them!! I definitely recommend. :)
Julianna  W.
Granbury, TX
These are so delicious! I had to go gluten free for a while and these were one of my favorite snacks! They are so crunchy and I still eat them even though it turns out I can have gluten!
Colleen C.
ARLINGTON, TX
Glutino has been in the game a long time for celiacs and these pretzels are a major staple in our household. They're super crunchy, not gritty, and taste identical. Work great in Chex mix and other party mixes too.
Carrie P.
Knoxville, TN
Best gf pretzel and non-gf pretzel. Great texture, taste, and crunch! Many of my non-gf friends prefer Glutino's pretzels over wheat pretzels. They were a hugh hit at my superbowl party.
Bailey W.
TACOMA , WA
These are a favorite in our house hold! Even non gf LOVE these more than the real thing!! They are absolutely delicious, taste so similar to real pretzels and are super crunchy! The perfect substitute snack!
Sue-Nick O.
curacao
Being allergic to gluten these gluten free pretzels stick are wonderful i really love them I usually buy them at my local supermarket , they are really healthy and easy to grab and go and its child friendly
Brittany L.
Clovis, NM
I had my doubts about something as crunchy as pretzels being gluten-free, but these are quite tasty and very much taste like regular pretzels. I will definitely get these again!
Kat R.
Raleigh, NC
These are our gluten free jam right here. Dip it in peanut butter or Nutella for a great sweet and salty snack. Crunchy and cannot tell a big difference in taste it texture.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?
Kristen B.
Peoria, AZ
Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and tasteless, how do these really compare in taste to pretzels that contain gluten?
S D.
Are these by chance vegan?

Walmart