Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Fairreia G.Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Tina A.

BY GLUTINO

Delicious Gluten-free Pretzel Sticks Free Of Wheat, Gluten, Milk And Casein

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Soluble Corn Fiber, Palm Oil, Salt, Sugar, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast Extract, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid.

• Are these by chance vegan? 1 Answers
  • Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and t...2 Answers
  • What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?3 Answers
Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks

Start your review of Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Meagan B.
One of the best gluten free pretzels out there. I serve these at lots of functions at home, guests don't have a clue they are gluten free and when they find out, often tell me they like them better than regular gluten filled ones.
Karalynn B.
These taste similar to other gluten free pretzels, but I find that they are somewhat pricier than other brands. They are very crunchy so keep that in mind when buying them. I eat them sometimes with peanut butter for a snack.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
I like these so much more than regular pretzel sticks. They are a lot crunchier and they seem to stay fresh longer too! A little expensive since they're GF but worth it!
Kiku R.
Boise, ID
My daughter and I really like these pretzels. They are crispy and flavorful. They are pretty dang close to the real thing in my opinion. Plus I have tried the store brand version just because they were cheaper... and those were a total flop. Totally worth the price.
Jordan P.
plant city , FL
After being diagnosed with Celiac Disease and living without pretzels for years I came across these and decided to give them a try! Oh my gosh, these are so good, if not better than what I remember pretzels tasting like!
Daniela P.
Staten Island, NY
This is a great brand of gluten free pretzels. They have a different taste than regular pretzels, but for gluten free they are as good as it will get. They are crunchy and airy and have a great texture.
Brittany W.
Pinellas Park, FL
Need a snack without feeling guilty?! This is the perfect substitue for potatoe chips! The serving size is pretty hefty, and curbs my cravings! I also suggest Dipping it in hummus for an extra treat!
Aiyana S.
Smyrna, TN
Although gluten free, these pretzels taste pretty close to the regular pretzels. They are firm and crunchy with the same large sat flakes the we all love. They are great for munching and they taste even better with dips or spreads like Nutella! This product satisfies the needs of a glutenous snack without the guilt!
Sarah G.
Best gluten free snack around! I take these traveling, to school, to work, to movies. I enjoy them on their own or with Nutella for a sweet and salty treat. They are easy to take on the road but easily enjoyed at home too. Great flavor and great texture (not hard like some other gf brands). Winning all around.
Emily M.
Gluten free pretzels that taste the same or better than original pretzels. Rarely, when you eat something that is gluten free do you think it taste the same as a non gluten free item. These taste great with dips such as hummus! A quick, healthy, easy snack for those with gluten intolerance or celiac disease!
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?
Kristen B.
Peoria, AZ
Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and tasteless, how do these really compare in taste to pretzels that contain gluten?
S D.
Are these by chance vegan?

Walmart