Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Fairreia G.Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Brianna B.Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Tina A.

BY GLUTINO

Delicious Gluten-free Pretzel Sticks Free Of Wheat, Gluten, Milk And Casein

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Soluble Corn Fiber, Palm Oil, Salt, Sugar, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast Extract, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid.

• Are these by chance vegan? 1 Answers
  • Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and t...2 Answers
  • What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?3 Answers
Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks

Start your review of Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Holly R.
Savannah, GA
These pretzels are so close to being like regular pretzels that it is insane. If you put them in a blind taste test, the average person may not be able to tell the difference. They are nearly exact. I love them; however, the price may be something worth cringing for.
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
1,004 reviews
Tasty for all of use who cannot eat real pretzels! Just enough salt with a delightful crunch! These are by far the best tasting Gluten Free pretzel sticks that I have found! They also make classic pretzel shapes too!
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
These gluten free pretzel are ok. They are a bit on the dry side as most gluten free products are by when you have a craving for pretzels this will
Work! I also use this in my pretzel salad with hello and it works really well as a base. They are crunch and a real pretzel and for gluten free they are alright. Also fairly priced.
Bárbara R.
I had these during my last beach vacation and they were perfect. It is a little expensive because it's gluten free, but it is worth it. It taste just like regular pretzels and I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Cari D.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are THE BEST gluten free pretzels. Lighter than most and not dense. I use them in snack mixes all throughout the year. Also a great snack in general. Snyders has a similar product and I prefer these because they aren't as hard to crunch into.
Kayla L.
West Columbia, SC
I finance pretzels to be almost the same as regular pencils my only thing with these as they sometimes tend to be a little bit dry textured or they seemed a little bit crunchy your than the other.almost there if you're chewing on a day stale pretzel. These are great and homemade chex mix or as a snack
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
A great pretzel alternative for those of us who can't digest gluten! They're a smidge harder than a normal pretzel, but they're packed with great flavor! They hold up in dips really well too!
Ricci O.
Hesperia, CA
I have Celiac Disease and have been on a gluten free diet for the last 10 years. I have tried a LOT of GF products and most are just plain awful. These taste like real pretzels salty and delicious and finally a product that is a great tasting GF product!
Bridgette  H.
Naples, FL
I love these! They're crunchy and taste better than regular pretzels. Pricey, but worth it. Also, people that are not gluten free and have tasted them gave me great feedback on them!
Stephanie S.
Los Gatos, CA
When my son was diagnosed with autism we immediately took all gluten from his diet; this was the first thing we bought and it's now a family favorite! They taste better than regular pretzels as well and totally worth the price.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?
Kristen B.
Peoria, AZ
Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and tasteless, how do these really compare in taste to pretzels that contain gluten?
S D.
Are these by chance vegan?

Walmart